View Poll Results: Shorter season in Top Eleven?

Voters
210. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

40 19.05%
  • No

170 80.95%
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: New duration of Top Eleven season? Yes or no? [Feedback]

Absolutely No, I don't think it's a good idea. This requires you to login 4-5 times a day which is impossible if you have to work on a day, or do something else. The gap between people who are able to login every hour and people who cannot login more than once a day becomes bigger. If you get two injuries and a red card during a match and you play the next match in 180/2 = 90 minutes. You have a big disadvantage. This will result in more people dropping out and not being able to manage it.

Instead, introducing a youth competition (with 16-18 year old players which can be promoted to the original team if they are 18) might be an idea.
    Last edited by Kevin van Zutphen; 11-17-2014 at 03:19 PM.

I first thought yes more games means I'm playing more but then I realised that this means if seasons are quicker then I'm spending more tokens and developers are getting more money. I don't think that all us users have requested this idea to have more games a day. I think this is nordeous thinking how can we make even more money.
    I enjoy the game but I don't like the developer behind it. If only another development team created a similar game that we could purchase and be gone all these stupid tokens
    t11_fan likes this.

no...
    Marwan Younis likes this.

Rookie
    A good idea in my opinion..In my opinion, 28 days is too much !

Famous
    I voted no before. But I found that some managers support this idea, want to play more games, or want to have short season. I suggest Nordeus to setup a new sister game of T11 for these addicted users.

In the new game, league may complete in short duration, like a few hours. Participants can select league game room. Once there are sufficient participants, the season will start soon after all the participants are notified. The game can be the game as T11. One match may be hourly run until the season finished. Participants will get game points according to their positions and the game points can be used as entrance fee for more difficult league game room.

This new game can well serve managers who have a day off or boring day and want to wholly fill it with this game. These managers can take time off after each seasons, and return when they are free again. Nordeus may also use this as user testing environment for T11 to experiment new proposed changes. As the cycle is short, any problem will be surfaced soon, suggestions can be gathered quickly. There will be less long term effects for unsuccessful change if any.

Question top eleven managers or players

hullo there.is it possible in the statistics too see offcides and goal kicks.in half time can we see how good or bad is our player so we can replace him,in the future can you add a radar on the end of the screen so we can see if the team follow our orders ,in the real football if you want to call yourself a manager you should have the opportunity to see how your team perform,in top eleven until you make this changes we are just players no managers!!!!!!!!!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by 100 dinara View Post
    Hi managers.

Your opinion matters a lot when it comes to Top Eleven because without you, the game wouldn't be what it is today.
    We have been researching, monitoring and analyzing all your feedback and ideas about the game. Some were really insightful, which is why we are considering developing these ideas into new Top Eleven features.
    We often received the feedback that Top Eleven wasn't offering enough competitive matches per day, which is why we had the idea of making Top Eleven season shorter.

Basically, seasons in Top Eleven would be shorter (they would last 14 days instead of 28, for example), but we would keep the same amount of matches played in League, which would mean playing more than one or two
    competitive matches per day.

Players would of course gain more condition during rest and other aspects of the game would be modified.
    But first things first, we would like to know what YOU think about this idea.
    Feel free to share your opinion, suggestions and comments with us! Your help is always greatly appreciated.
    I would say "yes" if we get much more rests. But it would be more interesting to introduce an Europe-League for all managers on place 5 & 6.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrico Habiger View Post
    I would say "yes" if we get much more rests. But it would be more interesting to introduce an Europe-League for all managers on place 5 & 6.
    And of course if the season is shorter, we need double token. Lately the are no videos to earn token.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrico Habiger View Post
    Yes...Good idea...

No.
    If someone wants 4 matches a day, he can take second team.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast