View Poll Results: Shorter season in Top Eleven?

Voters
210. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

40 19.05%
  • No

170 80.95%
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: New duration of Top Eleven season? Yes or no? [Feedback]

this is for far the most stupid game fake and troll results,anybody who pay for this miserable game must be a stupid,just troll results.this is this is the most stupid game in the world,no logics no tactics just troll results

Voted no because the system in place now works.

The one thing I will say is add more games for those who qualified 5th, 6th & 7th by putting them into the Europa League and a Cup competition for those who finished 5th, 6th & 7th. It'll give those managers the incentive to keep playing and will also help develop their players which will be a positive thing as it'll keep the game more competitive. That's my input

Why shorten the season? More games per day?

It's hard enough keeping condition and moral with two games per day most days, and why can we not be assigned skill points as a team and allow the manager to allocate them to the players he wants to?

Tokens should also be allocated to winning teams, to the victor the spoils an all that. 1 token per win and possibly an extra 1 after 5 wins then another extra after 10 etc. Also dominating a match completely in percentage, shots, shots on target etc. and then lose 1-0 is absolute rubbish!!!!! Adventure and investment should be rewarded better.

In the personal trainer section if you do have a brain seizure and decide to spend your hard earned or purchased tokens to develop a player, then why oh why can't you use them to develop a skill such as free kick taker etc?

Why at a certain level does ground improvements and commercial development just stop?

Why do we have to pay tokens for players coming through the academy? Why can't we loan them to lower league teams for a contracted period to let them develop by playing games rather than only being used as backups? At the end of the loan period you would either get a returning player who has improved or an offer could be made for the permanent transfer of the player.

Why does your possession percentage go down when making a substitution even when for tactical reasons?

These points need to be addressed prior to trying to increase the turnover for Nordeus in my opinion which probably does not count for much, but hey ho.

Rant over

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett Johansen View Post
    this is for far the most stupid game fake and troll results,anybody who pay for this miserable game must be a stupid,just troll results.this is this is the most stupid game in the world,no logics no tactics just troll results
    So you play in a league of trolls, how interesting!

Close this and move it to the trash, clear enough that we don't want Shorter topeleven season.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Just my two cents........Keep the League at 28 games or increase it to 42 games. Then after the League is over, go to Champions Tournament, Then when that is Finish, start the World Cup Tournament. That would complete the Year.

As for many matches in a day......I work, and a lot of times I miss games due to being away.

Need more Tokens available each day. Why do you think Jersey's and Emblems are not fast sellers.

If you shorten the season, then it is just a video game....nothing more. I spend many hours building my team, and then tearing it apart each season. It would be nice to be able to sit back and enjoy a season instead of frantically trying to buy and sell players every day.

MORE TOKENS.

Also get rid of Coach's Option or fix it. Halftime talks may be a nice treat.

As I said in the post above......More games per season, more leagues, more cups. No Less. If you have more games a day, then you will lose all of the owners accept kids who don't work for a living or go to school. You will have a robot take over.

I would prefer one match a day ONLY, then I could build a team instead of tearing it apart daily.

Bad Move Larry.

Rookie
    Just to say that I also vote no since I have a job. If the 'save the date' 26th Jan is to unveil this then it will also be the day that I (presumably along with thousands of others) finally abandon my team and go do something outside instead.

Rookie
    my opinion is increase the league to 20 teams, arrange more fixture at the last 10 days as most of the players are knocked out of the cup and cl competitions. Arrange 1 or 2 more cups is good too and increase the length of a season for that.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast