Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Free agents are impossible to get on my server

Free agents are impossible to get on my server

Unless they are 74 years old and unsignable....

I just used all my tokens trying to get a young FA to flip....

Everytime I try there is always at least one other person bidding with more tokens
    then I have.... I checked before entering this battle... his team is a bit weaker than
    mine.... smaller stadium... same available budget... so it's not like I was against
    a token buyer....

But I just spent my last 7 tokens for nothing.... :/

Guess I just need to forget about flipping FAs... ain't gonna happen.... :sigh:
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

How crazy to spend 7 tokens for a free agent. If I do 2 are max, else go to hell with him.

yeap now i don't really care about free agents.. it's only profitable if you can sign him with only 1 token. your probability will be higher if you only sign 30 or 31 free agent players. for 18-24 years old? just forget it.. (but the situation is maybe different at higher level i imagine)

7 tokens for free agent? I wouldn't even spend that much on one player (unless he's a scout, young, 3 positions and is close to the next star)

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    7 tokens for free agent? I wouldn't even spend that much on one player (unless he's a scout, young, 3 positions and is close to the next star)
    don't make haste judgement from your server. In my server for 7 tokens you only get his shoelaces.
    Jad Assaf likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    don't make haste judgement from your server. In my server for 7 tokens you only get his shoelaces.
    My server is very competitive as well but you need to know when to look. I have got players at a bargain for 1-2 tokens and nearly all my 5* players are bargain buys, only once last season did I end up going more than 10 tokens. I tend not to get into bidding wars because it really isn't worth it

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    My server is very competitive as well but you need to know when to look. I have got players at a bargain for 1-2 tokens and nearly all my 5* players are bargain buys, only once last season did I end up going more than 10 tokens. I tend not to get into bidding wars because it really isn't worth it
    trust me i spend a lot of time serching for players and i have tried almost every hour. i insist that the problem is my server. i am in a new server and there are no higher level teams than mine (level 6). thats the problem. there are no 5star players at all. my wifes server is full of them. for 1-2 tokens i can buy plenty of 18 y.o 5stars even the first 1-2 days of the season.

I wouldn't waste time with free agents either, usually in their 30's and are 3* players, With 7 tokens on my server, you could probably get 3-4 players that are mid tiered 5* players if your wise on when to know when to bid for players.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

trust me i spend a lot of time serching for players and i have tried almost every hour. i insist that the problem is my server. i am in a new server and there are no higher level teams than mine (level 6). thats the problem. there are no 5star players at all. my wifes server is full of them. for 1-2 tokens i can buy plenty of 18 y.o 5stars even the first 1-2 days of the season.
    Same problems as I have, no 5* 4* are all 40 quality with bus passes, but the bus only arrives twice a season and the 3*39 are 1.5 x the price of scouts or the same as scouts needing a few SP from 7* at 22yo.
    Negotiations have also died a death on my server, very few bids on a daily basis are to be seen.
    My players have had three offers this season, this time last season was probably getting three to five a day.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

^^^ This..... there are RARELY 4* star players available.... and never 5* players.... my server is all Lvl1 and 2....

So pickins are slim.... I was just thinking.... 25T for a 1.6M bank loan.... or 6 or so tokens for a 500K flip.... seems like the math is good...
    until you get someone willing to bid 1000T to get the same player.... and it's always someone who shows up at the last second....

Even right after maintenance isn't a great time.... cuz there are still so few good players.... and the auctions always end 2 hours after maintenance ends....so plenty of players are back online....

The only players who go for 1 or 2 tokens are expensive players.... no one either has or is willing to spend game dollars... which seems silly to me....

Thinking best bet is to save tokens and get a young scout later in the season....
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast