Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: First "real" power trainer. Need suggestions.

Dreamer

First "real" power trainer. Need suggestions.

I purchased a token youth (18), and he's an excellent trainer (50, 120, 160). I've decided to go the power training route and not apply any skill points until I reach enough to make him a scout, and maybe a role & SA too.

Here he is currently (enough Skill Points to reach level 60):
    First "real" power trainer. Need suggestions.-michaelmccarthy.png

Here is my current team:
    First "real" power trainer. Need suggestions.-foresterssquad.jpg

It's sad that one of my youth wasn't an AMR, but oh well. This guy seems good.

Anyway, the questions.
    1. Should I play him in matches while power training? If so, what competitions?
    2. What SA would be best? I'm thinking Ariel Header.
    3. What role would be best? I'm thinking DR as I just sold one.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Cody Allan Taylor; 10-24-2014 at 04:39 PM.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

1. Yes they hey grow a lot faster

2. Arial header or wahl

3. Because he is only right foot Yes dr or dmc

Hope i helped you a little

aerial defender i think is better then wall. and DR would be best looking at your team

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Addicted
    If you are going to give him a role or a new position, apply those skill points before he has enough skill points to reach the next star. (phrased another way...make sure he never has enough skill points that if you applied them, he would be a five star player)

Once he has enough skill points in the bank that would make him a five star player, his training speed will slow down.

Your American like me, so you can easily power train him with green packs from watching videos.

And I would just train him, no games. He is rated lower than your current players. Let those guys win the league for you and let him be a reserve. Next season, a starter.

(or, see how much his condition goes down vs skill point gain...and decide which one grows him faster)
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Dreamer
    Ariel Header trained

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Dreamer
    Don't train role !! I see it useless unless you train the 3rd role, don't waste your precious 50sp
    Server 52

Quote Originally Posted by Sherifon View Post
    Don't train role !! I see it useless unless you train the 3rd role, don't waste your precious 50sp
    if he is power training, in then end having a player with high quality who can play multiple roles is a big asset

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    1) Yes you can use him because he 'll gain more than a practice match/3 bars. At the beginning, use him only in non critical games like against easy opponents in League or Ch. League groups.
    I suggest to leave a 3h resting period after the match and then train him. Don't trust green packs.
    2)Aerial is good
    3)DR is good for being a great defender (giving sp to Defense and M&P) because DMC needs sp in Attack too.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    DR trained.

VIP
    I'll be clear once again... The only difference between training him only and playing combined with training is he might get Man of the Match a skill point reward... Every player gets as much skill progress in a competitive match as in 70% of training (Stretching 7 times or all 3 types of training + Stretching once more, it doesn't matter)... 70% of training will consume 21% of condition average... Competitive match will consume between 16-26% condition or 21% average... But, in training its not always 3%, 6% or 9% condition loss... so, it might as well be 16-26% condition loss... If a player is poor or average performer and is never MotM, then really doesn't mater if he will just train or play and train...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast