Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: What's happening these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    Fair point, quite a few out of position. So abandoned teams are being hammered by the 20% possession rule, but managers who play "experimental" ones aren't with the bug?
    Last season i played a guy who tanked by using an illegal formation, but he had all his player in the appropriate position, just 2 defenders. So with this bug he will not have an illegal formation anymore, and seeing as his team was the best in the league LAST season, im sure he is dominating this season even with only 2 defenders

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    @Pete Cresswell For me weirdest stats in your picture are shoots of your opponent. How can team with 20%BP shoot 16X during match???
    Has anyone seen that in real life football? I didn't, so why they don't change something about that.
    That is reason why so much teams have bad results against bot's. Yes, defeat can happen to anyone, but 16 shoots with 20% BP???
    What is explanation, they tried to shoot every time they got ball? Not funny at all...
    lol I just lost 2-0 to weaker team, I had 24 shots and scored 0, he had 11 and scored 2 !!!! btw my GK is scout one-on-one stopper and his GK just 3 stars as all his 3 defenders "DL+DC+DR" which is VERY WEAK DEFENCE TO ME SINCE I PLAY 4-2-2W-2.
    Server 52

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Thing have gotten more worse...The little communication they were having has stopped...The game is behaving weird...There is no difference between Legal and Illegal formation......

And glad your are back...Now we can have another session of Ask The Developers.........
    By the looks of it we need something more than another 'ask the devs'. We can't trust whatever they say!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    @Pete Cresswell For me weirdest stats in your picture are shoots of your opponent. How can team with 20%BP shoot 16X during match???
    Has anyone seen that in real life football? I didn't, so why they don't change something about that.
    That is reason why so much teams have bad results against bot's. Yes, defeat can happen to anyone, but 16 shoots with 20% BP???
    What is explanation, they tried to shoot every time they got ball? Not funny at all...
    This has always been a big problem with T11. Scarily people on here have tried to justify this problem. Teams with 20% possession should very rarely get a result but the fact teams get so many shots is just an absolute joke, but hey what else do we expect from the way this game is run.

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    they took away illegal formations/have a formation bug, so people who would normally be losing every game are now being competitive, even if they are inactive
    This is why i came back here. I've still been playing the game and noticed my opponent played an illegal formation but had no possession penalty and we drew 1-1.

I take it there is no sign of cracicot being back? Or are we not allowed to mention his name?!! 😄😄😄
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12