Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By reddeviljohn
  • 1 Post By Skidz

Thread: Adding experience?

Adding experience?

Hi guys iv been playing a couple months now and im on lv3...Can someone tell me why on a couple of my players I can't add experience to certain sections, for instance iv got a goalkeeper with high lv defence numbers and now I cant add anymore to his defence, only to attavk snd strength.Is there a reason for this.

u need to add to the other areas first as their needs to be a balance between the 3
    Skidz likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    You cannot add all the skill points only to 1 of three categories. There is a limit. There you must add also 1 sp in Attack or M&P for example for your GK and after that you 'll be able to add again in defense till you reach this limit again.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    What I find is as soon as you over skill one sided skill sets like attack and stamina on a ST and leave the defense alone your player starts under performing so dont let the ratio difference get over 3 or 4 skill points.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Famous
    The max difference between the lowest & highest ratings of the 3 categories (Attack, Defend, physical & mental) is 20. Say your rating for Attack, defend & P&M are 40, 40, & 20 respectively, you cannot add any more skill points to Attack or Defend. After you add 1 skill point to P&M, the difference become 19.8. Then you can add 1 skill point to attack or defend.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 10-25-2014 at 11:02 AM.

There cannot be a gap bigger than 20 average skill points between the 3 skills areas Def/Att/Phy.

Just add cones to the lowest skills area (Def or Att or Phy) and the next time you can add cones to the high one again.

But!

Best not to go there all together, and have a total Attack or defense player, you will peak and than never return... word from the wise...

Peace.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Hey guys, I 'm on the forum about 3 months, I 'm reading a lot, I 'm asking a lot but I still cannot understand this thing about where to put sp to the players.
    Of course I can understand that a defender must have some attack skills so he can make a descent pass or cross but why a GK need this

your player starts under performing
    Skidz has a point here if I can judge from my GK.
    Not that he had great statistics ever (I don't remember if he got an 8) but this thing, in this season it's annoying that's why I decided for a replacement.
    The results aren't so bad, I have W9 - D2 - L1 and goals 40-12.
    This is the guy (academy player)

Adding experience?-apostolou-2.jpg

Ok, my GK sold to the max price , against his bad rates.

Adding experience?-gk-sold.jpg

I offered him friendship so I can watch my x-GK rate development.
    I 'll try more balance skills to my new GK.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Assigning sp points is simple really! , think of how long you intend to keep the player, for me two/three seasons tops, so if he is a goal keeper or defender then keep assigning point to defence and stamina but just keep an eye on attack! , dont let it get to low compared to others!, there is an exception to the rule!, if your player has an SA say ariel then add more points to attack as he will be good in the opposing box too so chip in with a few headed goals.
    Midfield and strikers go for attack and stamina!, if you want to be conservative then just select the auto assign option, the down side to this is, your attacking player might get alot of defense etc but it will even out in the long run!
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.