Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: If this game was fair

If this game was fair

I would continue playing but, I have had enough.
    Day 10 and I haven't won a game in all competitions.
    The team in first in my league finished in 2nd place behind me last season.
    If this game was fair-t11.jpg

I saw this last season in my league. There was a team who finished 2nd two places above me the previous season. Last season I won the league and that same team finished 2nd bottom.
    I'm not sure what he did because the previous season was tough with 8 league winners from the previous and 4th was my worst finish it T11 to date. Last season was an easier league yet he had a nightmare. He was still active too.
    So I guess a bad season comes along every so often. I had mine when I finished only 4th having previously won 7 out of 8.

FC Loella
    Level 12
    Server 121
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Such seasons suck. This happens to me to from time to time. I use such seasons to rebuild the squad with young players and when the team is back in shape I attack the league title the season after.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Dont give up bud, I myself am doing crap, I put my time and effort into my team and get beaten by guys who are constantly buying tokens to improve their team.. Im sitting in 9th position, the worst so far.. I mean I'm in my 17th season and to just give it up now just because of other token buyers, it just doesnt make sense. Whether I come last, 1st, whatever the case may be I will still be here! This is football bro, give 110% and you will see some sort of results, it may not be today or tomorrow but it will come! Look at Manchester United, one of the best in the world, but just shows you even the best can lose. NOTE: Im a red devil die hard
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

I had that kind of season 1 time with my main team, no matter what i do, i end up loosing. In end in 9th place, the team that ended in 8th had the same problem. In the season after we ended in 1st and 2nd place.

Just keep training, and you Will see that next season Will be better.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Such seasons suck. This happens to me to from time to time. I use such seasons to rebuild the squad with young players and when the team is back in shape I attack the league title the season after.
    I won the league last season after my horror 4th the previous season. I only won because the guy behind me bottled and blew his chance. He should have won it but lost 0-7 in his final match (he only needed 1 point to stop me).
    I rebuilt my team after that and things look much nicer this season.

FC Loella
    Level 12
    Server 121
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

My second team did the League and Cup Double in Season 3 then proceeded to lose their first 4 matches last season and were left scrambling (successfully) to a CL spot. 2 Seasons ago my main went 7 home games with only 1 win in the first half of the Season but secured the title on the final day.

These crap runs happen.

This is football... 2 months ago cup, champions league and league winner with very average team... Now I am 10th with 4 scout players and 5 players with 6*....

If this game was fair-t11.jpg

Just so you know how I am getting along, previous seasons 2nd and 1st, I can see Chelsea, Man city, Man utd doing this, fu**in realistic game this

21 games, 3 wins LMFAO!!!!!!!!