Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: I'm not sure how to play this game anymore.

So, what you guys are sayin is that this game is totally random and not worth it?

What if the problem is just you not being a good manager? lol

Quote Originally Posted by ThePeltzFC View Post
    So, what you guys are sayin is that this game is totally random and not worth it?

What are you talking about?
    For example, people used 451V and that was one of the best formations in game. Suddenly it is crap and everyone has problems.
    Don't troll managers which have a lot of experience with this game and know to recognise when something is wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    What are you talking about?
    For example, people used 451V and that was one of the best formations in game. Suddenly it is crap and everyone has problems.
    Don't troll managers which have a lot of experience with this game and know to recognise when something is wrong...

Right...in real life there are a lot of managers that also are very experienced and dont have good results....what people want is a logical game? Football is not logical...so i guess to me makes a lot of sense not existing a tackict that is the "best" or any other kind of logical strategy.

Right...in real life there are a lot of managers that also are very experienced and dont have good results....what people want is a logical game? Football is not logical...so i guess to me makes a lot of sense not existing a tackict that is the "best" or any other kind of logical strategy.
    We talk again in a few seasons, If you are still playing.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Soon you Will Also realise it. And then i hope you hope THE good managers forget this from you And you bid youre excuse to them

Tell me, how do you know we are not good managers? How many times have I won the league? You don't know, you're just assuming that because we are complaining about aspects of the game we must be bad managers, I was always taught assumptions are the mother of all F$$k ups and that's what you have just done.

You must be the type of player Nordeus love.
    t11_fan and dave1311 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Tell me, how do you know we are not good managers? How many times have I won the league? You don't know, you're just assuming that because we are complaining about aspects of the game we must be bad managers, I was always taught assumptions are the mother of all F$$k ups and that's what you have just done.

You must be the type of player Nordeus love.

Not quite what i said. just saying that football in general is not an exact science....no perfect tackics and all that.
    Besides that this is just a game....and no its not perfect but...

Saying this....im at level 2, so I should start thinking about quiting the game...
    Last edited by ThePeltzFC; 10-30-2014 at 02:27 PM.

Not quite what i said. just saying that football in general is not an exact science....no perfect tackics and all that.
    Besides that this is just a game....and no its not perfect but...

Saying this....im at level 2, so I should start thinking about quiting the game...
    You don't have enough game experience to judge anyone here, so you should gather xp and try to learn from better managers.

Rookie
    Level 5.... already have lost 2 games in league I should hav won

In Cup today.... 2 players of my opponent got injured.... my players got lecture from ref but no card(strange lol).... both the resultant freekick ended in goals (strange )...

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    You don't have enough game experience to judge anyone here, so you should gather xp and try to learn from better managers.
    Nope....just trying to understand if should quit or not

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast