Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: I'm not sure how to play this game anymore.

I'm not sure how to play this game anymore.

Hi guys.
    I'm playing my 8th season.
    Since last season until now, I keep losing to the teams that have lower rating than mine.
    Last season, I lost 2 games in Cup, even I had 80% of possesion and players with special skills, it didn't help at all. And that player didn't play the game long time ago, because I can see the date she started to play and the age of the players are hight.
    The denfenders with special skills suck, the strickers with special skills even suck more. One don't defend and one don't score at all.
    When my opponents rating are lower and never come to watch the games keep winning on me. I watched every game and keep drawing and losing everyone of it. I just lost 2 Cup games to an opponent that never come to watch the game, and the rating is lower than mine.
    Is this how they force us, long term players to spend money in the game so that we could win?
    I think I had enough, no matter what special skills my team have, no matter how I train my palyers and now matter I watched every game, I'm not going to win anything. I'm going to quit this game, because I don't know how to win anymore.
    t11_fan likes this.

Hello pal,

I am playing my 6th season and have the same feeling you have: Nordeus wants me to spend some money to keep playing in high level.

Until last season I had a really good performance but on the current one it sucks, with no notable reasons...

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brandão View Post
    Hello pal,

I am playing my 6th season and have the same feeling you have: Nordeus wants me to spend some money to keep playing in high level.

Until last season I had a really good performance but on the current one it sucks, with no notable reasons...
    I just lost another league game to a lower rating team, and I just uninstalled this game from my phone.
    Good luck to you.

I had been asking myself how much I know about this game and how much is that useful at all. I decided to stop playing.
    Something is seriously wrong when so much players are leaving every day.

Rookie
    Yes i get the same,and gues what,i send them email at support to explain my problem.
    I keep loosing game with weaker oponents then me,also with posesion +15% i still loose games.

They want to spend money to keep playing to have performance...
    I dont know why they do that,i get an email from their support and they didnt answer to my question,they only sayd :

"We try to make this game better every day" and thanks for your answer,i really apreciate and i understand exactly nothing.

P.S : I am also at lvl 8.

Same here; iam level 16. I have all players between 95 and 106 and i also dont win any game anymore. I even lost playing against 10 man. The game isnt fun anymore, i read today somewhere that it was realistic (when i issued a problem) but i find nothing realistic about it anymore. I'll just quit because this is annoying and i better put my effort in the new FM. No way they screw you so much there as they do in topeleven
    t11_fan likes this.

This is nothing new and is probably a ploy by Nordeus to make us spend money.

The first 5,6,7 levels are easy and you win during which time you are getting addicted to the game and you think it's a great game then Nordeus kick in. You start losing games that you should never lose in a million years but because you've got hooked in the game and you want to keep winning you will spend money on tokens to improve your team and hence Nordeus make mountains of cash.

I'm in my 26th season and I've seen this complaint so many times that I don't think it's a coincidence that so many people have the same problem round about the same level in the game.
    t11_fan likes this.

Dreamer
    There's some of that I think. Also by level 8 most of the less intelligent managers have given up or wised up - even amongst the token buyers. There's still easy games against abandoned teams etc, but the active ones have generally learnt how to best set/vary their orders based on opposition, which means games do get harder.

Possession also isn't everything, if you've got lots of midfielders sometimes they just faff about passing the ball to each other rather than creating chances up front.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    This is nothing new and is probably a ploy by Nordeus to make us spend money.

The first 5,6,7 levels are easy and you win during which time you are getting addicted to the game and you think it's a great game then Nordeus kick in. You start losing games that you should never lose in a million years but because you've got hooked in the game and you want to keep winning you will spend money on tokens to improve your team and hence Nordeus make mountains of cash.

I'm in my 26th season and I've seen this complaint so many times that I don't think it's a coincidence that so many people have the same problem round about the same level in the game.

Banned
    I'm not sure how to play this game anymore ??? You never knew how to play this game...Infact none of us knows how to play this game...

It was just an illusion created by Nordeus to make you addicted to the game...
    t11_fan and Chris Rath like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    There's some of that I think. Also by level 8 most of the less intelligent managers have given up or wised up - even amongst the token buyers. There's still easy games against abandoned teams etc, but the active ones have generally learnt how to best set/vary their orders based on opposition, which means games do get harder.

Possession also isn't everything, if you've got lots of midfielders sometimes they just faff about passing the ball to each other rather than creating chances up front.
    I can understand where your coming from but I have found there seems to be no rhyme or reason to playing this game. The dealings I have had with people at Nordeus I get the feeling they do not have a clue about customer service or about football. I comes across to me as if T11 is a school project for some students.

You're right about possession but in this game you can have 20% possession playing a crap formation that in real life football would be easily exploited but still have 16 shots on goal!!!! Or in some cases I've seen on here is having 20% possession and still getting a draw or winning the game.

This is supposed to be a football game but it has very little resemblance to football that I know.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast