Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: I'm not sure how to play this game anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by mani8005 View Post
    Level 5.... already have lost 2 games in league I should hav won

In Cup today.... 2 players of my opponent got injured.... my players got lecture from ref but no card(strange lol).... both the resultant freekick ended in goals (strange )...
    Sorry again i dont agree with this.

"lost a game i should have won"-----this happens all time in real life. How can you say you "should" have won a game?

Rookie
    Mate.... Im online he is not.... 70:30 possession.... arnd 20 shots.... 10-12 on goal.... he scores a goal in 89th min.... and match ends...

Morever, my st dont score against these lower q teams but keep pumping goals past higher ranked opponents in CUP or CL.....

Cant agree....

Quote Originally Posted by ThePeltzFC View Post
    Not quite what i said. just saying that football in general is not an exact science....no perfect tackics and all that.
    Besides that this is just a game....and no its not perfect but...

Saying this....im at level 2, so I should start thinking about quiting the game...
    I don't think you are quite getting what we are saying. Come back when you get to level 10 when you will hopefully get it.

As for quitting....that's upto you but if you want some advice......don't waste money on this game, trust me you will feel like a complete fool by the time you get to level 8 if not before if you do spend money.

This could be a great game but unfortunately Nordeus let it down big time in just about everything they do. I keep hanging about in the hope they get people in to run the game properly.
    dave1311 and jacks like this.

Banned
    I have not read the chat but I want to say one thing...

You will able to recognize the real face of Top Eleven after you have played the game for some time say 9, 10 season only if you are observing the game carefully......

There are things in this game that cannot be defined in words, you will have to feel it your self......
    jacks likes this.

I am a bad manager because this happened in my LEAGUE game today.

This happens every week in real football! Lol

I'm not sure how to play this game anymore.-image.jpg
    LeonardStefan and BigB79 like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

So what you guys saying is that on lower levels the game is ok, but on superior levels there is cheting from nordeus (or bad programing)?
    Yunus Pinochio likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePeltzFC View Post
    So what you guys saying is that on lower levels the game is ok, but on superior levels there is cheting from nordeus (or bad programing)?
    In higher levels the quality differences between teams are usually lower, so random factors play a more important role.

But what makes me currently unhappy in higher levels is the transfer market: Young 5* talents are very rare when you come close to the top of the server. Maybe it is wanted to force the managers to swith the team, but I want to stay with mine.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Only bad programing.
    Everyone that last 10 or more seasons in the game, it is because likes the game, but in higher levels, you give up playing or just play for fun, without taking the results to serious.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    I had been asking myself how much I know about this game and how much is that useful at all. I decided to stop playing.
    Something is seriously wrong when so much players are leaving every day.

You did ????????????? why didnt you then hun ?????

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Avengers View Post
    You did ????????????? why didnt you then hun ?????
    I love you too. <3
    Ex top eleven player

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast