Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: Level 39 query (unfair advantage) scout players

Level 39 query (unfair advantage) scout players

I'm currently at L39 and the scout players available to me are at between 215 - 219 respectively so why have other friends on the same level who were/ are in the same league as me who got promoted last season have different level of scout players 220 - 224 ?

So you are a level 39 manager playing a level 39 LEAGUE, but your friends must be level 38 managers playing a level 39 LEAGUE, that would explain the diference in the quality of scout list.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    That's about the only thing it could be. When you play in a higher level than your own you get the Scout list for that level.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You are partly correct, it's the other way around, they are MANAGER Level 39 but LEAGUE LEVEL 40 hence why they have the higher level scouts available, very odd though as three of them were at the same League and manager level last season as myself and I finished higher in the league than all of them (2nd) still think it's some kind of glitch (bug) or mebbe the numbers are dropping and they need to fill the higher leagues ?

One of them is at the same manager and league level as myself and has 4 players in his squad all between 222 and 223 and is still in the same league as myself, hence why I noticed this.
    Last edited by Wino's; 10-29-2014 at 09:24 PM. Reason: correction

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wino's View Post
    You are partly correct, it's the other way around, they are MANAGER Level 39 but LEAGUE LEVEL 40 hence why they have the higher level scouts available, very odd though as three of them were at the same League and manager level last season as myself and I finished higher in the league than all of them (2nd) still think it's some kind of glitch (bug) or mebbe the numbers are dropping and they need to fill the higher leagues ?

One of them is at the same manager and league level as myself and has 4 players in his squad all between 222 and 223 and is still in the same league as myself, hence why I noticed this.
    Who.s partially correct? They are exactly as was said, playing in a higher League that their level.
    When you get to that many levels up, it usually does mean you are near the top of the server so yes, less players above affects League(s) draws, along with if they have friends, and then I think there is an attempt for some parity in best minimum squad or possibly whole team average.. not sure on that.
    And it is also entirely possible to buy a Scout at your own level and train him to 9* if you want.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-30-2014 at 07:34 AM. Reason: clarity
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]