Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: My player is injured for 20 days - breaks all records

Quote Originally Posted by Sherifon View Post
    LOL I got broken leg twice but can't remember it was 22 or 25 so you didn't break any record
    24... lol broken leg

Banned
    Injury : Broken Head...
    Duration : Life Time......
    Cat Harrison and Sherifon like this.

Wow and I was pissed off with my 12 day injury... Sorry mate...
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Injury : Broken Head...
    Duration : Life Time......

Actually concussions are a problem in RL game, don't give them ideas..

Worst one I had was 21 days (I believe I had upgraded my medical facility at least once at that time)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    @LaKu this is for you bro......I think you were the guy that said : Player performing bad after learning SA is rubbish......See him...He always got 7, 8 before learning SA...After learning SA he is getting this :

My player is injured for 20 days - breaks all records-1.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This is my player I mention in my guide, in page 14 for an example.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-chris-14.html

I gave him "one-to-one" SA and if you go at that post, after this there is a post of t11 saying (many people believe that also) specially this SA it's useless.
    Well, here his performance this season.

My player is injured for 20 days - breaks all records-neymar.jpg

THE RULE OF THE GAME IS THAT THERE ARE NO RULES HA,HA,HA,HA
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-30-2014 at 04:46 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    @LaKu this is for you bro......I think you were the guy that said : Player performing bad after learning SA is rubbish......See him...He always got 7, 8 before learning SA...After learning SA he is getting this :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	32101
    SA well proggrammed give you a bonus, and SA bad proggrammed a penalty. LOL

It can depend what you add and why. Got an AML/ML academy player that was an excellent dribbler and scored from close range. I thought (stupidly in hindsight) I'd give him Shadow Striker to make him an all rounder with superior shooting ability too.

He does shoot more now and scores from shots, but he he shoots where before he'd have dribbled. Can't say for definite it was the SA but it feels like he scored more from dribbling than he does now from shooting.

So for a good performer I'd say SAs should be given (if at all) to enhance what they are good at.

But who knows - and that applies equally to those that say it doesn't work as those that say it does.

Addicted
    Great insight on your point about SA should be given properly else it cause more harm than good. Though I think your guy dribbles often coz u put forward arrows on him.

if so, then I recommend for those with forward runs, don't put funny SAs on them such as shadow striker and playmaker (they might stop dribbling and start thinking how to pass the ball or create chances)

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    It can depend what you add and why. Got an AML/ML academy player that was an excellent dribbler and scored from close range. I thought (stupidly in hindsight) I'd give him Shadow Striker to make him an all rounder with superior shooting ability too.

He does shoot more now and scores from shots, but he he shoots where before he'd have dribbled. Can't say for definite it was the SA but it feels like he scored more from dribbling than he does now from shooting.

So for a good performer I'd say SAs should be given (if at all) to enhance what they are good at.

But who knows - and that applies equally to those that say it doesn't work as those that say it does.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    SA well proggrammed give you a bonus, and SA bad proggrammed a penalty. LOL
    my friend Khris always try to find a (computing) logic explanation that's why I appreciate him a lot but if a player (manager I mean) doesn't have any hints, signs, patterns to follow, this thing is still chaotic.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast