Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: My player is injured for 20 days - breaks all records

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    my friend Khris always try to find a (computing) logic explanation that's why I appreciate him a lot but if a player (manager I mean) doesn't have any hints, signs, patterns to follow, this thing is still chaotic.
    Heyy LOL I was kidding with this comment LOL

I always said that a SA can be good, or bad proggrammed in internal %, so is not a guarantee.... I never said that if you train a SA, and is bad proggrammed , do a worst version of he player LOL

Just I'm kidding because it seems, looking the experience of Siddhart that, this maybe is an option to comprove...who knows lol

but if is true that training a SA can decrease the internal Quality of a player thats really, really incredible and not real thing...

Rookie
    I once had a broken leg (18 days !!!) due to Cardio training. If I was still playing the game, I'd expect a coma due to stretching...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yeah, I forgot, this thread was about injuries but this guy Sid (he reminds me the choice of a character in a rpg game I was playing- "chaotic good" ) change ti to SAs.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Meanwhile, another injury. I put my players for training and I got this

My player is injured for 20 days - breaks all records-10-30-lucio-train-3bars.jpg

ok, this time the training was in bars but the player was full of morale and condition and today played only my first match, 7 hours ago.

and then they 're asking if our season isn't so competitive and if we want it to last 15 days
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Banned
    I really thing : If a player is playing good in a particular department then don't teach him SA of that department...

If your ST is good in scoring One on One Chances then don't teach him One on One Scorer SA...If he is good in scoring from Free Kicks then don't teach him Free Kick......

I have now trained enough SA and thus have arrived to this conclusion...SA are a total waste...Useless SH*T like all the other things in the game...Purely cosmetic game...Ask your self why would any company will apply so much man power in developing a game in which things matters when we all are playing a purely cosmetic game...

Don't you guys think if many of the things in this game were real and not cosmetic then Nordeus would have told us about them...Ever wondered why they don't say a single thing about the game...Why Ask The Developers was an EPIC fail...Why even after so much protest over SA we were not given any valid explanation...

COSMETIC in the word which defines TOP ELEVEN...

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Great insight on your point about SA should be given properly else it cause more harm than good. Though I think your guy dribbles often coz u put forward arrows on him.

if so, then I recommend for those with forward runs, don't put funny SAs on them such as shadow striker and playmaker (they might stop dribbling and start thinking how to pass the ball or create chances)
    That was my point

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123