Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Are you stupid top 11?

Apprentice

Are you stupid top 11?

my friend in other country have won over 500+ tokens with surveys and videos and i have only 30 tokens with 3 seassons sponsors.. are u stupid top11, why u leave some players won lots of tokens and some of them need buy tokens?

why u dont respect your players??????

Dreamer
    It's not Top11's fault necessarily. Some countries have advertisers willing to pay for in-game adverts, others don't.

Quote Originally Posted by besssss View Post
    my friend in other country have won over 500+ tokens with surveys and videos and i have only 30 tokens with 3 seassons sponsors.. are u stupid top11, why u leave some players won lots of tokens and some of them need buy tokens?

why u dont respect your players??????
    Last edited by Pete Cresswell; 11-04-2014 at 05:15 PM. Reason: trying to remove pic?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    It's not Top11's fault necessarily. Some countries have advertisers willing to pay for in-game adverts, others don't.
    they know it and they still leave few of them win 500 tokens with only stupid surveys and those lucky !@# make other players who cant win tokens with surveys to force spent real money?

THIS IS ILEGALL AND NOT FAIR! I THINK I NEED REPORT THIS AND GO WITH NEXT STEPS THROUGH THE LAW!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-05-2014 at 11:43 AM.

Dreamer
    It's not illegal.

I agree it's not fair. Sometimes life isn't fair.

I work for a company in the UK that's involved in marketing, including on-line. Our customers (i.e. businesses) pay us to deliver advertising to their customers, who are all in the UK. Why should those companies pay to advertise to people who can't buy their products? Similarly, Top11's advertisers are only going to pay to advertise in countries they're selling in.

they know it and they still leave few of them win 500 tokens with only stupid surveys and those lucky !@#s make other players who cant win tokens with surveys to force spent real money?

THIS IS ILEGALL AND NOT FAIR! I THINK I NEED REPORT THIS AND GO WITH NEXT STEPS THROUGH THE LAW!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-05-2014 at 11:44 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    they know it and they still leave few of them win 500 tokens with only stupid surveys and those lucky !@#s make other players who cant win tokens with surveys to force spent real money?

Control your language or your account will be locked.

Well is not Nordeus fault and they can't do anything regarding this. I have the same problem like you but I don't see the problem. Why X company from England should advertise their product in my country if they don't even sell it here?
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-05-2014 at 11:44 AM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

It's not Nordeus fault? Please, thats ridiculous. Of course it is. It's their businessmodel to maximize profits at the expense of fairness for the other players who don't have this option. Having said that, it is what companies do, maximize profits. It has been done to death and it's like beating a dead horse really. Not much we can do to change that. On the other hand, it just might be why these games remain free to play. The only thing I can think of is to have servers designated for these countries, that might make it a bit more fair, but I don't see that happening. Also, up until lvl 15-ish it is perfectly doable to remain competitive even on 35T and even win a double or treble now and then.

Ppl need to make money and their business model is done thru advertising and selling tokens. I wonder wht you lot would do if you have your own business - give stuff for free?

To put it in perspective, not all token buyers are successful and after a while free tokens will dry up. Most of the time you wont be paired up with token buyers in your league anyway, so why the ill-feeling? Maybe 3-4 times in my 30+ season with all my 4 accounts have i gone against one token buyer and guess what, he didnt win the league.

Look at it this way, with 35T you are more selective of who you buy. If you have 500 tokens, you will jst buy and sell players and at the end of the day, you won't even have yourself a good bunch of players.

So take a chill pill, play your game.
    fugazi likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

cara dapat token

I've found getting free tokens in the UK over the past month has been very very hard. It appears that the gravy train for loads of free tokens has finally dried up.

I would imagine I've been able to farm around 15 tokens this season so far - when before I was able to easily hit 50 A DAY!

Thankfully I've a load of tokens saved. Im now glad I didn't waste them all as it looks like that's the lot for now.

Dreamer
    I managed 30-odd in the opening10 days of the season, nothing since. So my team will be taking a wee budget cut next season.

At least pack-farming on iDevice is still working pretty well - I've needed a lot of reds with 15 injuries in 17 days!

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I've found getting free tokens in the UK over the past month has been very very hard. It appears that the gravy train for loads of free tokens has finally dried up.

I would imagine I've been able to farm around 15 tokens this season so far - when before I was able to easily hit 50 A DAY!

Thankfully I've a load of tokens saved. Im now glad I didn't waste them all as it looks like that's the lot for now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast