Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By RJSlow
  • 1 Post By jacks
  • 1 Post By Qambu Yaasi

Thread: Is this a joke

Question Is this a joke

Can anybody spot any difference between these 2 pictures?
    I'm gonna give you one clue: the first guy is the 2nd in my league,the second guy is a lv.1 friend.
    Is this a joke-untitled.jpg Is this a joke-untitled1.jpg
    My question is: How is this possible?

it was a friendly, so your team did not play all out
    Cat Harrison likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Famous
    There are many possible reasons. e.g. your team is tired

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    it was a friendly, so your team did not play all out
    But really. My "5" stars players were tackled 10 times by his 1 star players. The dribbling procentage was 1/10 successfull dribblings(10%)
    I only scored from a free kick and a long shot

The friendly matches have different algorithm of generating match score by game engine. It helps low quality teams to keep competetive vs high lvl players. The most important thing is that you win.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    an friendly game is not the same as a match from CL or championship.

Why? Were you expecting another 5 or more goals jst because you beat the team 5-0 once?

There's a different engine for friendly games. It is probably to keep games among friends from different levels competitive and fun.

You can see this from the amount of condition lost by the player. So really, friendlies are of no significance (as in real football). It helps you get packs and good in a sense that you probably wont get too much injuries playing friendlies compared to previous versions.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Why? Were you expecting another 5 or more goals jst because you beat the team 5-0 once?

There's a different engine for friendly games. It is probably to keep games among friends from different levels competitive and fun.

You can see this from the amount of condition lost by the player. So really, friendlies are of no significance (as in real football). It helps you get packs and good in a sense that you probably wont get too much injuries playing friendlies compared to previous versions.
    I just felt that my team wasn't competitive enough.I only had 3,4 chances to score. And I don't think is about being a friendly match. 2 days ago I beat same guy 8-0.
    And others 1 level above him by 10,11-0.

Quote Originally Posted by Crister View Post
    I just felt that my team wasn't competitive enough.I only had 3,4 chances to score. And I don't think is about being a friendly match. 2 days ago I beat same guy 8-0.
    And others 1 level above him by 10,11-0.
    Same thing. Different game engine. The opponent jst didnt play as hard against u in friendly matches. Trust me. Jst look at your conditions lost compared to league/cup/CL matches. It's like they didnt play.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T