Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Now, this is really annoying!!!

VIP

Angry Now, this is really annoying!!!

On Day 4 of this season I got new youngster ST from Youth Academy... Today is Day 18, so he is in the team 2 weeks now... In 2 weeks he got 4 injuries in training, 18 days total... If I didn't cure him with red cases he would train @#$% zero days until now!!! This is really unacceptable issue of this game! Like it's not enough that 80% of all 4-star players from Youth Academy play poor...

It happened to once, i had a MC from academy, got injured 3 times in games, after the third time i sold him imediatly, lukily i got a bid war on him.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

sell him, dont need to keep someone who is injury prone

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

@Steppenwolf
    He reminds me on A. Pato.
    That is really sad, it is pointless to keep such player because he would force you to spend too much red packs.
    I'd like to know info about his height and weight

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    @Steppenwolf
    He reminds me on A. Pato.
    That is really sad, it is pointless to keep such player because he would force you to spend too much red packs.
    I'd like to know info about his height and weight
    Now, this is really annoying!!!-5.png

I had MC who got injured 9 times in 6 seasons, but this is too silly... 4 times in 2 weeks and I wasted 18 tokens on him...
    Last edited by Steppenwolf; 11-06-2014 at 01:20 AM.

Here's a tip.

If he requires the max 15 red packs to cure, then cure him. If he is only out for 2-3 days then leave him alone. The more red packs you use, the more likelier the game will give you injuries. And usually the players who are injury prone are actually your best players... so it's worth holding on for a bit if he is a performer
    cookizzz and fugazi like this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Famous
    If other players obviously have less injuries comparing with your young player, your player is proven injury prone. I believe that there is a hidden attribute for this. I will give up him.

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Here's a tip.

If he requires the max 15 red packs to cure, then cure him. If he is only out for 2-3 days then leave him alone. The more red packs you use, the more likelier the game will give you injuries. And usually the players who are injury prone are actually your best players... so it's worth holding on for a bit if he is a performer
    It seems to be so.

Addicted
    another hint.

If a player is injured for 5 days or less and the new season day hasn't started yet, heel him for 4 days or less. He will be healed when the new season day begins (in time for your next game) and you save a or some red packs.
    cookizzz and t11_fan like this.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

@Steppenwolf
    Some managers claim that players which have weight under 70kg are injury prone, but your is over 80, that is why I asked you (to check if this statement is valid). You're really unlucky with that player.

This season I haven't had injury problems (more injured players in same time) so I'm afraid a bit if injury period is coming; it happens to me in last week of season, costed me 3 league titles in last 3 seasons, all lost in days near end. I should start farming red packs, but I'm lazy to do it... XD
    Last edited by t11_fan; 11-06-2014 at 06:35 AM.

Dreamer
    Never use a player from academy for football purposes, only for the financial ones. Problem solved. Done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast