Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: please helpy

please helpy

i am level 4 and i want to buy a jersey of my country and i see everyone else got them on level 4 and not me why and i have not got any new stuff on level 4 is their a reason why please someone give me an answer....

I have no clue hun but love the way you spell helpy !!!! lol what country do you need I will look if its on mine ????

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

There are only jerseys from the countryes that were on world CUP 2014.
    Mo Avengers and Cat Harrison like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

It is not a level thing, it is a timing thing. They release jerseys of clubs and national teams at certain times, and if you miss it your only hope is for someone to gift it to you

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

lol

ahahaha thnax but i a from bosnia i have been saving m tokens so i could get it but nop but i dont have any coutry embles why??

well bosnia was at the world cup 2014 sooo yea the only world cup jersey i got was a turkey one and few days ater it let do they ever come back.??? and also on level 4 i didint get any new jerseys i got tokens to buy them can we send tokens to ppl so they can buy it for me n gift it to me n stuff like that i mean i know im annoyin but really want bosnia logo n jerseys i really reay want it lol