Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: I can't find an answer to that

Question I can't find an answer to that

Troll results can happen all the time.But that was simply to much of trolling.
    I just had a match against the last team in the league. The big problem is that I only beat him 6-0.Everybody may say that it was a good score and there is no need to be upset.But I'm gonna show you why.
    This guy is second worst ranked in my league.
    I can't find an answer to that-untitled1.jpg I can't find an answer to that-untitled.jpg
    The big question is: How in heaven did he scored 7 goals playing with 2 keepers on the pitch and I only managed to score 6 and everybody else in the league scored at least 9-10 goals.
    I'm the top scorer in my league,I simply destroyed the opponents(yesterday beat 4-0 the 2nd ranked and 2 days ago 5-0 the 3rd ranked) and I can't manage to score against the worst?
    Here is the match
    I can't find an answer to that-untitled2.jpg

Rookie
    Complain about 6-0 win? I guess if you search hard enough we can complain about anything :P

I can't find an answer to that-buss.jpg

no offense here buddy. but i thought a level 9 player should have been familiar with how the things go in top elf. from my point of view your issue is not that big. it happens a lot to me and others as well i believe
    cookizzz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sven Spel View Post
    Complain about 6-0 win? I guess if you search hard enough we can complain about anything :P

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buss.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	67.9 KB 
ID:	32486
    I know why did I post this. My team keep doing poor against weak teams in friendlies and competitions

Rookie
    Try to Drew 3:3 against weaker and illegal formation or loss to weaker team 5:0 much much weaker

But then if those goalkeepers have good defensive stats surely that means they'd be good defenders?

6-0 win and you complain omg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Quote Originally Posted by Crister View Post
    Troll results can happen all the time.But that was simply to much of trolling.
    I just had a match against the last team in the league. The big problem is that I only beat him 6-0.Everybody may say that it was a good score and there is no need to be upset.But I'm gonna show you why.
    This guy is second worst ranked in my league.

Name:	Untitled1.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	32479 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	32480
    The big question is: How in heaven did he scored 7 goals playing with 2 keepers on the pitch and I only managed to score 6 and everybody else in the league scored at least 9-10 goals.
    I'm the top scorer in my league,I simply destroyed the opponents(yesterday beat 4-0 the 2nd ranked and 2 days ago 5-0 the 3rd ranked) and I can't manage to score against the worst?
    Here is the match

Name:	Untitled2.jpg 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	32481
    You are complaining with 6-0...Lol...
    Sometimes i draw with weak teams,and you re complaining...

Famous
    I don't surprise with the match result. But the poor performance of opposite team is looked like the key point of the result. I probably never face opponent with such large quality difference in official match. In friendly matches, weak opposite teams' players may have good performance rating even if my team has big win.

The didnt roll over and die for you. Big deal. At least you didn't draw.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast