Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: How much should I set a ticket price?

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Did you miss a lot of school?
    84200 x $25 = 2,105,000 730K WTF.
    91000 x $22 = 2,002,000

Like losing money do we.
    Competition Bonuses are so high you don't even notice that your missing out on potiential gate recepts

Last Season was $16million ticket income, $16million Sponsorship $270million competition prizes... lol I don't think theres that much big of difference in real football.

For comparisment - Arsenal made £95.2m Ticket Sales, £84.7m TV/rights/competition prizes, £52.5 Sponsorship. Think competition prizes in TE are overdone.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

This season P13 GF79 GA3 undefeated. Not sure if it works but I sure as hell ain't knocking it off, only 2 defeats and one draw last season.

Also take a look at your own sig, look where perhaps you've failed in comps yet succeeded in the league, then re read my post.
    I have never done that well in the cup - stronger, higher level, opponents in the later stages - only last season seen me come close before losing to a club 3 levels higher in the final.

Champions League, Well, I wouldn't say i've failed here - 9 apperances in the final in 10 seasons, the final is 1 match and anything can happen in 1 match.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I have never done that well in the cup - stronger, higher level, opponents in the later stages - only last season seen me come close before losing to a club 3 levels higher in the final.

Champions League, Well, I wouldn't say i've failed here - 9 apperances in the final in 10 seasons, the final is 1 match and anything can happen in 1 match.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not having a go at you or your management skills, I'm just looking at it from the outside, maybe with a maximum bonus in those finals you would have secured more victories.
    "To have tried and failed is better than failing through not trying".

Don't get me wrong, I'm not having a go at you or your management skills, I'm just looking at it from the outside, maybe with a maximum bonus in those finals you would have secured more victories.
    "To have tried and failed is better than failing through not trying".
    Whoa, I just looked at the bonuses I can offer players to win... zero, $1.13million, $2.25million, $3.38 million or $4.5million. I got a difficult away game in the league today, maybe I can offer $4.5million. A big price to pay for 1 game if the team wins.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Whoa, I just looked at the bonuses I can offer players to win... zero, $1.13million, $2.25million, $3.38 million or $4.5million. I got a difficult away game in the league today, maybe I can offer $4.5million. A big price to pay for 1 game if the team wins.
    Completely useless...
    Piyush Ravi likes this.

I take it you lost, perhaps your players were so shocked by your offer, they all went on the piss, thinking the reserves would win it for them.
    efc123 likes this.

I take it you lost, perhaps your players were so shocked by your offer, they all went on the piss, thinking the reserves would win it for them.
    Lost heavily lol, I don't think the bonus system is that great, extra money for players could mean extra pressure to get the result, maybe I should spend all those millions that are in the club bank account on myself.

Not only that someone was bidding on one of my best players through the negotiation system perhaps it unsettled my player/team.

Apprentice
    Ive upped my to 52 per game $13,600,000

For game bonuses, I used to max out the bonuses for the league and knockout rounds/later rounds of CL/Cup, and I got my results. Then last season, I had an 8-4-4 season WITH max bonuses, so I was in 8th place, and I was kinda pissed so I turned off bonuses because if I don't get a CL qualifying place, why bother be promoted? I ended up ending my season 18-4-4....no bonuses on the last 10 game win streak. At all.

Just been looking at my last to league games at home since I raise ticket prices to trial it out
    First Test was at $25, Attendance was 84,200
    Tuesday I set at $22, Attendance was 68,500
    Today I set at $20, Attendance was 58,700

So... It seems like some supporters have reacted quite badly to the increase and I'm going back down to $15.

Current Ground Capacity: 91,000. Fan Base at 1,065,123.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast