Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: How much should I set a ticket price?

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Is bad how you have it, really you are losing fan support few good procents like this try to have always full stadium for full support (5%), anyway I prefer that bonus then +3/200.000$ which are nothing at that level.
    Obviously I still aim to retain 5% possession bonus, I'm just trying to find out how much should players should set their ticket prices at before attendances being to fall.

As posted by NTNK it seems that the cup games get the best attendance for the same ticket price.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Just played my home league match and decided to set the ticket price at $25 each per seat.

Stadium Capacity 91,000. Attendance for the game was: 84,200. So 6,800 empty seats hmm...

As a result the ticket price has been reduced to $22. in which a full stadium would produce $2million. A lot better than the $730K

I set ticket prize now 15...and we'll see...

stadium capacity 1k
    fan base 7.4k
    what's the optimum price i should )put ?
    am level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Heithem Trejekovic View Post
    stadium capacity 1k
    fan base 7.4k
    am level 3
    I had ticket prices at $6 back then.
    Emiron Josepha likes this.

The way I look at this is your players get paid per day, the default for one days play, will be one league game, the cups are additional games so in theory they do not get paid.
    Last season I played around with differing levels of bonus, I tend to give the minimum for league matches and the second bonus for the cups, until I get trough all the preliminary rounds, I then up it depending on who and where I'm playing, tough team away generates maximum bonus, easy team at Home mid bonus, semi and finals max out, when my top spot in the league was being threatened by the game engines random results, again I max out the bonus.
    As I guide, in total I paid out an additional 20% of total income in bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Heithem Trejekovic View Post
    stadium capacity 1k
    fan base 7.4k
    am level 3
    Your demand is there, 7.4k fans, can they get into the ground, where do they park? upgrading parking may well increase revenue without lowering ticket prices.
    I'm level three max out every game, $5 league, $6 cup, $8 CL, cup and CL rise from QF onwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    The way I look at this is your players get paid per day, the default for one days play, will be one league game, the cups are additional games so in theory they do not get paid.
    Last season I played around with differing levels of bonus, I tend to give the minimum for league matches and the second bonus for the cups, until I get trough all the preliminary rounds, I then up it depending on who and where I'm playing, tough team away generates maximum bonus, easy team at Home mid bonus, semi and finals max out, when my top spot in the league was being threatened by the game engines random results, again I max out the bonus.
    As I guide, in total I paid out an additional 20% of total income in bonuses.
    Does offering bonus to players priduce better results, In the entire time I been managing my club I have never once given any bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Just played my home league match and decided to set the ticket price at $25 each per seat.

Stadium Capacity 91,000. Attendance for the game was: 84,200. So 6,800 empty seats hmm...

As a result the ticket price has been reduced to $22. in which a full stadium would produce $2million. A lot better than the $730K
    Did you miss a lot of school?
    84200 x $25 = 2,105,000 730K WTF.
    91000 x $22 = 2,002,000

Like losing money do we.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 11-25-2012 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Does offering bonus to players priduce better results, In the entire time I been managing my club I have never once given any bonus.
    This season P13 GF79 GA3 undefeated. Not sure if it works but I sure as hell ain't knocking it off, only 2 defeats and one draw last season.

Also take a look at your own sig, look where perhaps you've failed in comps yet succeeded in the league, then re read my post.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 11-25-2012 at 12:29 PM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast