Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: why should I do with the cups top level clubs?

I had the best team in the tournament cup , I never lost to anyone but damn this bugs me blocks win the cup it takes a miracle

in the final stages I was the only team of the 3 levels , the others were from 4 and 5 level

but you realize that injustice,

He began with a few very smart star and the system put him down this is a bug as big as a house and only your fault

Nordeus need to fix immediately the error I spent a lot of time and money to win and earn tokens you think it's so nice to>redacted< ?
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-12-2014 at 12:06 AM. Reason: profanity

well first Cat is going to get mad at you because you continue to swear, so you will probably have your posts censored, deleted, or you will get banned. Second, the cup is based on overall quality, so the very fact that you said you had the best team in the cup shows that fact. Just because they are at higher levels does not mean you are getting screwed over. The cup is difficult to win for hardcore players because it favors good managers who do not spend much time in the game, so their team that is average but is well structured have the advantage because they play lower level teams usually. The cup is not perfect but i think it is a good idea to have a competition based on quality rather then level to give certain managers with less time a chance at a trophy
    Cat Harrison likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Profanity is NOT allowed Nikolas Dev. You really have to stop with the swearing. Also starting new threads (I removed your second thread about this) about the same topic/bumping is not allowed and considered spam, too. PLEASE read the Forum Rules - Top Eleven Forum.

You seem to think the Cup draw is some sort of bug, it isn't. The way it works is you are drawn with teams of near same average Quality of the minimum squad at Season start. So, as I said, you have a very high Quality team for your level.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Profanity is NOT allowed Nikolas Dev. You really have to stop with the swearing. Also starting new threads (I removed your second thread about this) about the same topic/bumping is not allowed and considered spam, too. PLEASE read the Forum Rules - Top Eleven Forum.

You seem to think the Cup draw is some sort of bug, it isn't. The way it works is you are drawn with teams of near same average Quality of the minimum squad at Season start. So, as I said, you have a very high Quality team for your level.

wrong not to admit a bug as big as a house even though the stars are the same at the beginning have access to a market with the strongest players I can not strengthen the team more because there are 2 levels higher than ever pretend to be anything you want to deny the bugs , I go to Nordeus in person to show you that you're wrong ?
    you want to make a picture of **** in front of everyone because I am right and you are wrong?
    Last edited by Nikolas Dev; 11-13-2014 at 01:08 AM.

Exclamation i have win the cu but

why should I do with the cups top level clubs?-coppa.jpg

i ve win but other player have game with 1 player red card and is assent

this is very fortune

2-1 extratime

11 vs 9

just beat one 2 level higher and almost 2 stars more than me in the final of my cup
    tbh i used to get pissed off but whithin time i noticed i get more money playing in high level cups and if got knocked out early, I will have my players well rested for other competitions and win same money if i gone all the way to cup final playing in lower cup level.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolas Dev View Post
    wrong not to admit a bug as big as a house even though the stars are the same at the beginning have access to a market with the strongest players I can not strengthen the team more because there are 2 levels higher than ever pretend to be anything you want to deny the bugs , I go to Nordeus in person to show you that you're wrong ?
    you want to make a picture of **** in front of everyone because I am right and you are wrong?
    So for managers who only play top eleven a few minutes each day should not have a single chance at a trophy? The Cup is in place to prevent token buyers like yourself from buying the best possible team and winning all the trophys.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolas Dev View Post
    Attachment 32593

i ve team magnific with special player, i ve spend 400tokens but i game with team upper 3 level

when i win the cups?

next week i go to level 4 but other level is 6
    I won two trebles without spending a cent, it takes the real skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    I won two trebles without spending a cent, it takes the real skills.
    really? skills? LOL. takes luck. and a few favors from the game matrix.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12