Thread: injuries

injuries

Does anybody know if injuries do/can have an impact on player ratings? My DL has been playing well this season, But then he got injured. Since he recovered he's been getting mainly 6 rating with a few 7's. He was always getting 8 & 9. Is this just a coincidence or does it affect them?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I don't think so, but don't trust red packs. The player needs to stay out of games/training 1 day because there is danger to get injured again
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-12-2014 at 09:11 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Interesting theory though , dont know if anyone has studied it ?? not in the two years ive been on the forum

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

No idea, I couldn't really see anything about it so thought I'd ask. And he was only out for 3 days so didn't bother with reds lol let him heal naturally.

Rookie
    I've noticed the opposite before, where a player was getting jaded and then came back from injuries better. I think that player just needs benching every few games for a rest, though.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I don't think so, but don't trust red packs. The player needs to stay out of games/training 1 day because there is danger to get injured again
    This could be possible. I had one player who got injuries and he got injured again three times in a row after playing a game directly after his return.