Thread: cant sell players!

cant sell players!

either no one plays no more or my players are not listed for transfer.

I am trying to sell 3 players, a striker and 2 mid-fields. Striker is level 100 (im on level 20) and worth 104 million but ive tried to sell at rock bottom price, no takers at 47 million. Thats crazy, anyone on a lower level wanting a level 100 striker would jump at the chance to buy, someone level 16 or 17????

This game has had its day, ive found I can pick up players level 118 and 18 years old for 1 gold coin. Either people are jumping to other games or the players are not showing up on transfer lists.

explain/discuss!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Near the end of the Season, and not near next star.

I can not get for 1T except at this time in the Season.

Try selling him on Day 1.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Low number of active managers on high levels; no one buying at all.

same situation... tryed to buy a DMR/MCR at least 10 times and not possible...

Незнам как да предложа мои исрач за продан на друг менаджер.

Dreamer
    Same problem here... can't sell 5 players at every opportunity since day 1 and one of those is age 19. (I'm level 21)

It's just too inactive up here with no one buying. I bid and won four 5* near the beginning of the season with only 6 tokens. Looks almost like nobody could afford them...

Quote Originally Posted by Tsacata View Post
    Незнам как да предложа мои исрач за продан на друг менаджер.
    Tutorijali i vodiči

Quote Originally Posted by silky951 View Post
    either no one plays no more or my players are not listed for transfer.

I am trying to sell 3 players, a striker and 2 mid-fields. Striker is level 100 (im on level 20) and worth 104 million but ive tried to sell at rock bottom price, no takers at 47 million. Thats crazy, anyone on a lower level wanting a level 100 striker would jump at the chance to buy, someone level 16 or 17????

This game has had its day, ive found I can pick up players level 118 and 18 years old for 1 gold coin. Either people are jumping to other games or the players are not showing up on transfer lists.

explain/discuss!
    I think they are showing buy not many active players your level hun < have you tried the normal things like use a token and change his name etc to popular name ?????

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

It depends on the server as well. Some seem to be very near dying, at least one of the servers for my accs is like that. I have some players who I been trying to sell since the end of last season to no avail. Likewise I canbuy whatever I want for 1T

Run a couple of teams yourself maybe one a level above and one below use them as feeder clubs ! One can store good players one can buy your poor ones ? Just a thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer