Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Kinley Tenzing
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt
  • 2 Post By Celtic

Thread: most unluckiest guy

Rookie

most unluckiest guy

okay here it is. cup final lost on penalty, championship final lost on penalty in the same season. this is my fourth time i have played penalty and lost all four of them. the first two was in quarterfinal of championship league, both was away, then this time in am at home in both finals and thought home team always wins penalty but alas lost both of them. even 7 star guys misses. most unluckiest guy-bandicam-2014-11-15-21-37-34-664.jpgmost unluckiest guy-bandicam-2014-11-15-21-37-42-643.jpg
    Celtic likes this.

Thats bad luck!
    Kinley Tenzing likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Dreamer
    LOL !! If I were you I'd buy 2-3 players who has penalty kick SA !
    damn man better luck next time.
    Server 52

Rookie
    i did last time had three of them funnily all of the missed the first time, the second time 2 of the scored but still lost. sold them to buy a shadow striker who is seven star but was pretty useless

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    My CL opponent came on 2nd (cup, league, cl) last season so......I guess there are a lot of "unlucky guys".

I took red card in 3 CL finals in row (lost 2 of them).

Good luck next season!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Lost cup 0-1 on Extra-Time against a guy who didn't show up, his team had 38% ball possession and barely any attack..

How would he get most corners?... Ridiculously pre-determined results.

From the guys (over 30) who started playing with me in 2013, only me and other 6 remain. Most have given up upon the obvious.