Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can't add a friend

Can't add a friend

Why can't I add somebody who bid for a player on the transfer market as a friend?
    Ami 47 likes this.

Strange, don't you have the 'add as friend' button, or is it grayed out?
    Ami 47 likes this.

I can see the button only on some players (maybe 3 of 10). I have this problem on my 2 accounts, also changing the browser or reloading T11 doesn't help...
    Last edited by Lukáš Ledecký; 11-16-2014 at 01:21 PM.

Banned
    Yet another jewel in the Crown of glory for Nordeus...

And as obvious they will not speak...

Famous
    For me, the button forever exists. But sometimes the no. of friends are full and then adding friend not successful.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah usually the only reason you can't add friends is there is apparently a limit in the number, but it's weird to be able to add some and not others from the TL since they should all be on your server. Maybe they have reached limit? Seems odd though.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Lukáš Ledecký View Post
    Why can't I add somebody who bid for a player on the transfer market as a friend?
    Same problem with me

I think it is because this season, for the first time, managers from other servers are able to bid for the same player. That's why this season there are so many managers bidding for any kind of player, sth very unusual in other seasons, except for very good, young players. As a consequence, you can add as friends only those Managers who are in your server; and of course, you will need a lot of Tokens and money to buy any player., even oldies. Now, bid wars are "mandatory". Congrats, Nordeus.
    davide-acdc and Ami 47 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cholo Simeone View Post
    I think it is because this season, for the first time, managers from other servers are able to bid for the same player. That's why this season there are so many managers bidding for any kind of player, sth very unusual in other seasons, except for very good, young players. As a consequence, you can add as friends only those Managers who are in your server; and of course, you will need a lot of Tokens and money to buy any player., even oldies. Now, bid wars are "mandatory". Congrats, Nordeus.
    I'm afraid this could be true. If so, congrats Nordeus, you're killing this game by making more and more stupid decisions. How do you want players (mostly children), who don't buy tokens and have only 35T/season, to buy players?? I'll play this season only for fun and then I'll quit this game if it doesn't change.

Dreamer
    It depends... there are still 2 players I'm selling after 5 times up without offer (one is a hard seller 31 but the other 26 is supposed to be easy, although I've sold 5 others already), and I picked up uncontested young players (two 5* one 4* of the position I wanted) with no issues.

Market is about value for the expanse... if you don't like the bidding wars don't join them they are for paying customers.
    If you desperately need fresh blood that could keep you from being eliminated from the cup early, you may be out of luck...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast