Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By t11_fan
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Amane Ito

Thread: take away quality of players

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2

    Exclamation take away quality of players

    why from the beginning of every season take away quality of players?

  2. #2
    VIP t11_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    2,435
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann Denisiievska View Post
    why from the beginning of every season take away quality of players?
    They don't lose quallity, but stars. When player loses star it means he has become less competitive on certan level.
    For example player who has quallity 24 is great for level 1 where he has 5 stars, but if that same player is in club from level 4 then he will have 2 stars.
    Numbers show quallity (eg. 24, 29, 34) stars show how competitive player is.
    Ex top eleven player


  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2
    badly
    thanks!

  4. #4
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,321
    Considered it like your team level up from Serie B to Serie A. Your players have the same quality but now playing in an upper level.
    t11_fan likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  5. #5
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    426
    At level 21, a quality 100 player is one star for me.

    Also it is important to note that at the higher levels, player wage is a huge expanse compared to their cost and the competition prizes are laughable compared to ticket sales at your home ground (for example the price money for winning league couldn't even afford a 4* player)... it is hard to survive in the higher leagues if your stadium isn't fully upgraded.
    Anna Martyniec likes this.

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    At level 21, a quality 100 player is one star for me.

    Also it is important to note that at the higher levels, player wage is a huge expanse compared to their cost and the competition prizes are laughable compared to ticket sales at your home ground (for example the price money for winning league couldn't even afford a 4* player)... it is hard to survive in the higher leagues if your stadium isn't fully upgraded.
    Send me your 1 stars, i would be happy to give them a home in my lvl 4 club

  7. #7
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    426
    Quote Originally Posted by Sven Spel View Post
    Send me your 1 stars, i would be happy to give them a home in my lvl 4 club
    You won't.

    Take this example, the one star that I'm still trying to sell:
    take away quality of players-1star21.jpg

    You see it all well until you realize he has a 6.6m upkeep, which means you need to pay 235.7k a day to keep him. A week later you lose 1.65m.
    I'm sure you would go bankrupt in less than 2 weeks if you try to keep this one player in your club as a level 4.

    But sure he would be a nice 5* for a level 17 player that could afford him...