Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: bugg or new reglementation

bugg or new reglementation

hello, why after the bugg that night
    I finished the season 9 spot, so I level up my players and lost a star .....

Banned
    Bro, you will not get any reply from Nordeus...

Asking them is a waste of time... They even didn't replied to the illegal formation bug which has been there for 1 month...

I PM developers, Administrators but no use... Majority of them not replied and the only reply that I got was preposterous...

He said that we are not aware of this bug... Can you explain it in more detail... ...

BULL ****...

I understand why some players in my league have players of 18 with 2 or 3 red stars ....

I have the same poblem, this is bull ****..

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If there aren't enough Teams to make an entire League some are pulled from another level. This isn't a new thing, it's been that way since I started playing.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...nope... thats new... if you win a level in league but you did not promote... you did not win a manager level so your plyers dont loose a star...

theres a new problem...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I just woke up, maybe I'm not understanding what was meant..
    If it isn't due to a mixed level, guys please make a request to Nordeus Support so they know what's going wrong. This Season I expect them to be really busy...
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

this is the first time I see the 8th of the season level up , already that having teams with players aged 18 and 2 or 3 red stars, it's impossible to win but in these conditions, the game becomes unplayable

Hi!

I finished the season 8 spot, so I level up my players and lost a star .....
    Why???????? :'(
    !!!!Forza Massilia!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Verger View Post
    Hi!

I finished the season 8 spot, so I level up my players and lost a star .....
    Why???????? :'(
    Ask to the support... if you did not promote you dont have to loose any star...

the same for example, when I tanked, and played again, then I won the league, went level 15 to 16 but, game had enough teams so I went to a level 17 League... in this case level was +2 levels but I dont have any reason to loose 2 stars.. because I promoted only +1 level....

now for this "new" rule if I win a level and goto a League level +1 than mine my 6* players will be converted in 4*... LOL

...this game need me working as advisor. :3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast