Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Today's Transfer Activity

Rookie

Today's Transfer Activity

How's this for the first day of the season ? And I only started the day with 16 tokens as well .. and got 2 left as well ..

Can anyone beat it ?

Today's Transfer Activity-untitled.jpg
    Last edited by hankhandsome; 11-16-2014 at 10:01 PM.
    Anna Martyniec and t11_fan like this.

I think 2 seasons ago I bought about 8 players the first day and sold about 6. Yours is still impressive, quite the turnover on your team, be careful the first few games you have though

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Dreamer
    WHAT ?!! I bought 7 players but I paid more than 100 tokens for them
    Server 52

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    I think 2 seasons ago I bought about 8 players the first day and sold about 6. Yours is still impressive, quite the turnover on your team, be careful the first few games you have though
    I'll be in trouble next season though as i've got about 8 or 9 players due to drop down from five to four stars, so if i want to replace them with 5 star players, it'll cost me a pretty penny

Quote Originally Posted by Sherifon View Post
    WHAT ?!! I bought 7 players but I paid more than 100 tokens for them
    I was quite lucky today I must admit - i must have got 4 players for a single token each and only got bid up more than that on two occasions.
    t11_fan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hankhandsome View Post
    I'll be in trouble next season though as i've got about 8 or 9 players due to drop down from five to four stars, so if i want to replace them with 5 star players, it'll cost me a pretty penny
    If you constantly buy 5 star players they will keep hitting that 6 star training drop, that is why 4 star players about to hit 5 stars are good buys

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    If you constantly buy 5 star players they will keep hitting that 6 star training drop, that is why 4 star players about to hit 5 stars are good buys
    i've managed to establish a routine in the past few seasons of buying in the highest level 5 star players and pushing the training as much as i can to level up as many to 6 as possible. that way, they effectively last me two seasons. the ones that are already 5 stars and drop to 4 are subsequently replaced with 5's as well.

it's a bit convoluted but it works for me anyway and has meant i've been able to keep a full squad of 5 star players for about half a dozen seasons now - it's just that last season I had a lot more players level up to six stars than i ever have had, so it'll cause problems next season as i likely won't have enough money to replace all of them.

this is why i'm keeping my fingers crossed that supersonic get their act together and give me the 594 tokens they owe me

Sth strange is happening with TRANSFER market.... A lot of people are bidding, much more than usual. People bidding from many different servers, no free Agents.... Another trick from Nordeus to spend more and more Tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Cholo Simeone View Post
    Sth strange is happening with TRANSFER market.... A lot of people are bidding, much more than usual. People bidding from many different servers, no free Agents.... Another trick from Nordeus to spend more and more Tokens.
    i totally agree with u....i am level 39 and many teams equal or higher level dissapeared from my server...no 5star players here,no nordgens and even negotiations are fake cause they are full of players from other servers which they cant see our bids....i did send them an e mail...its really bad and these guys in Nordeus probably amateurs or too much idiots
    TEAM NAME: ΠΑΟΚ

LEAGUES WON 40
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUES WON 21
    CUPS WON7
    CURRENT LEVEL 67
    SERVER 6

Dreamer
    Got 3 18~19 year old with 1 token each, so far so good, still looking for an AMC

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    Got 3 18~19 year old with 1 token each, so far so good, still looking for an AMC
    Good for you. This has just happened on my market:

Today's Transfer Activity-bidding-war-2.png

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast