Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Amane Ito
  • 1 Post By seanmeg

Thread: Sponsorship Money

Sponsorship Money

I started playing 2 weeks ago, and won my league, still when I checked the sponsors today, the money is still 600 k ¬¬. Doesn't it change with level? I mean how i'm supposed to get new players, my team is full of 2* :P

It seems there has been some stuff happening with the game as lots of things are messed up. I believe they're working on it judging by other posts and topics.

FC Loella,
    Level 12, Server 121
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Still, it supossed to change or its 600 k for ever?

Rookie
    Yes, I'm level 4 and i also only get 600k.
    But with higher level you can pick better deals, I have topkers 180k per week so a massive 720k per season.

Edit:
    I make my money from champions league and cup games, If i win cup i get 13 mil in total, CL is a bit lower 8-9 or so i guess. League is 2.6 mil.
    So the sponsorship money is just so you can treat your players with a nice bbq sometimes.
    Last edited by Sven Spel; 11-16-2014 at 06:10 PM.

Dreamer
    Your level is still low and it will be that way for a few seasons.

At level 21 my full season sponsor is 25.4m, 7.62m weekly or 1.72m per day.
    I think the sponsorship amount is linked to how many fans you have, not your level.

These are of little use eventually as a match at home game I could sell tickets and goods for around 21m profit for a normal league game which is many times more than the prize for each match even for the cup. Without that my team couldn't be sustained... My stadium is fully upgraded.

While in doubt, upgrade your stadium.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I've noticed that my sponsorship money hasnt gone up either (lvl 23). I was getting 1.35M per day at level 22 and I'm still on that now.

With that said, I've also not been charged for any of my players wages today either.

As I'm still getting last seasons rate of sponsorship money and not being charged for wages I'm happy enough. Last season I was spending a little over 14M on wages a day I think, so even though I'm losing out on the extra sponsorship, I'm making more money as I'm not paying the wages.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I've noticed that my sponsorship money hasnt gone up either (lvl 23). I was getting 1.35M per day at level 22 and I'm still on that now.

With that said, I've also not been charged for any of my players wages today either.

As I'm still getting last seasons rate of sponsorship money and not being charged for wages I'm happy enough. Last season I was spending a little over 14M on wages a day I think, so even though I'm losing out on the extra sponsorship, I'm making more money as I'm not paying the wages.
    players wages always start on day 2, this is the problem you'll find ,sponsorship hardly rises every season,wages spiral out of control,beware
    im level 30 and sponsorship is only 1.62, wages are around 45.4M per player per season
    Last edited by seanmeg; 11-16-2014 at 09:47 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes budget is very easy early on and then in upper levels it is more of a factor for sure.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]