Thread: Negotiations

Question Negotiations

A question. If I bid a player and the bid is not accepted, will I lose all my tokens?

Dreamer
    No tokens will be lost if an offer failed to win the player in negotiations.

If your offer gives at least one token to the seller (usually cost 10~12 tokens on your behalf) and the seller is at least 2 levels higher than you, it will likely succeed. I'd accept immediately if a 3* or below player could be sold for tokens, even a single piece is worth it don't you think?

Famous
    If you mean for auction, a token is consumed for every bid you made.

On negotiations screen.

Did understanded correctly:
    If you make an offer, you don't loose tokens if your tokens if your bid don't win?

How I can add player to that list?

Dreamer
    Players at 1 skill point away from the next star will be listed in negotiations automatically.

If you want to keep your player on the list you must keep him at exactly that point and not using extra points on his stats. If you add stat point he will gain a star and no longer be listed, until he is 1 skill point away from the next star again.

Apprentice
    no u get your tokens back if your bid isn't accepted or no negotiatons are met in the 24 hour period if u r on about that
    you cant add any player to the negotiations list if u have any top 11 friends they can bid on any of your players they want to all u have to do is if u want to accept it or not
    Season 1: 7th in league, Preliminary stage of Cup
    Season 2: 2nd in League, 3rd Place in cup
    Season 3: winner of league, winners of CL, Last 16 of Cup
    Season 4: winner of league, Quarter Finals of CL, Qualifying Stage of Cup
    Season 5: winner of league, Last 16 of CL, Preliminary Stage of Cup
    Season 6: winner of league, Group Stages of CL, Playoffs of Cup
    Season 7: 2nd place in League, Quarter Finals of CL, Last 16 of Cup

Dreamer
    I repeat, you player will be listed in negotiation automatically, if the player meet the requirement. He will be listed without your approval so even a 9* legend may be listed as 5* for a player four levels above you. Time-up offers are ignored automatically so there is nothing to worry about.

For example, to be listed as a player with 24 quality, that player must have total stats from 3 trees of 74.8 and not anything else. If you add one more point, the player will become 25 quality gaining a star, and no longer be listed.

There are exceptions, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    I repeat, you player will be listed in negotiation automatically, if the player meet the requirement. He will be listed without your approval so even a 9* legend may be listed as 5* for a player four levels above you. Time-up offers are ignored automatically so there is nothing to worry about.

For example, to be listed as a player with 24 quality, that player must have total stats from 3 trees of 74.8 and not anything else. If you add one more point, the player will become 25 quality gaining a star, and no longer be listed.

There are exceptions, though.
    Exceptions?? Which Exceptions??? Can u tell me more about the exceptions?..

Level 6 Season 6

Advice about negotiations: when ruler bar shows up to set your offer, on the left side will be your icon (Nordeus on this screenshot), on the right side will be owner's club icon (Brad on this screenshot). Click on it before you make offer. Check his team - if that player is substitution or reserve, then make offer, but if that player is valuable for his owner, then he probably won't sell him.
    Ex top eleven player