Thread: Auction players disappering

Rookie

Auction players disappering

Well, it's not a good idea players disappearing from auctions when maybe let's say your connection lost top eleven will try to tell you to reload the page, but then all players are lost, seeing some new other players.

I wanted to sign 20 year old Argentinian, 1 hour was left for the initial round, I usually bid when less than 30 seconds remaining. My connection lost I reloaded the page and he is no longer in the auctions I wanted him to sign but ....

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    If you really want a player add him on favorite
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by RealM View Post
    Well, it's not a good idea players disappearing from auctions when maybe let's say your connection lost top eleven will try to tell you to reload the page, but then all players are lost, seeing some new other players.

I wanted to sign 20 year old Argentinian, 1 hour was left for the initial round, I usually bid when less than 30 seconds remaining. My connection lost I reloaded the page and he is no longer in the auctions I wanted him to sign but ....
    You should have made your bid when you first saw him, even if it was an hour to go. Once you've bid, he'll be saved to your favourite and will always be there, even if you reload many times. I can never understand why anyone waits until the last seconds to bid. Anything can happen.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Rookie
    Pricop, thanks never knew that.

Raykco, I don't know, but that's how I got the last 4 players and the tokens are the 1's that are earned daily for logging.