Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Tokens - help

Tokens - help

Hey !
    Tokens piss me off. I get just 1 token per day and to buy an average player I have to spend up to 5, today I spent 12 tokens and 2.5M for a player with 31 quality. ( I'm on level 3 ) If I want to buy a player from "impresar/manager/director" I must give 50T + money obviusly. I think it's exaggerated.
    I tried to win tokens with those "offers" but most of them doesn't work, you have to register and pay money for registration etc. However, is it possible to get tokens for free ?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    The only way to get tokens is to complete free offers like surveys, downloads, videos, etc.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    If you only earn tokens daily, you should patiently and smartly spend the tokens.

There were many posts talked about tokens saving or earning. Briefly speaking, I suggest you not participating in too many auctions in first few days of the seasons, learning when you should give up on auctions, setting a general limit of tokens to be used for each auction, exploring methods to generate tokens suitable for you.

For me, my teams just earn tokens daily through sponsors and some extra ones through friendly matches. I never look for players through negotiation. My team is not highly successful but always stay in top 4 in league and never fail to promote.
    Staggy Stagg and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    The only way to get tokens is to complete free offers like surveys, downloads, videos, etc.
    Video-uri nu pot vedea.
    Am incercat sa fac niste survey acum ceva timp, la fel nu mergea mai devreme sau mai tarziu trebuia sa platesc si la alea sau erori. Acum cand incerc sa fac un survey imi spune ca, contul imi este blocat.
    Gyazo - 827d7acd9855623aceb446d1b1c49ffc.png
    Gyazo - ebf22648df7d8b909aa83ad82471367c.png
    Cica "win tokens" si imi cere card de credit :-j

Quote Originally Posted by Iuonak View Post
    Video-uri nu pot vedea.
    Am incercat sa fac niste survey acum ceva timp, la fel nu mergea mai devreme sau mai tarziu trebuia sa platesc si la alea sau erori. Acum cand incerc sa fac un survey imi spune ca, contul imi este blocat.
    Gyazo - 827d7acd9855623aceb446d1b1c49ffc.png
    Gyazo - ebf22648df7d8b909aa83ad82471367c.png
    Cica "win tokens" si imi cere card de credit :-j
    Please use english or if you want to talk in Romanian use the Romanian forum, thank you!

Regarding those offers who are asking you for a credit card, they are not asking for your moneys, all you have to do is to register with a valid credit card in order to get an account on their websites.

If your account is locked it might be because you changed your ip to another country which is against game and 3rd part (offer providers) rules or your country, region is not available for those offers.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Feel free to reopen your thread on our romanian forum here: Top Eleven Discuţii Generale , thanks!

It is possible to get free tokens.

This is the state of my account currently - and I've not spent a penny on the game.

Its just a case of working out which offers work and which ones don't and going after the FREE ones. It has got a lot harder to get free tokens in the last month or so, but it is still possible.

I'd also say using the minimum amount of tokens possible is wise. I very rarely go after scout players as I don't think they are worth the 50 Tokens, even though I can easily use those tokens if needed.
    Last edited by kynan; 11-24-2014 at 12:02 AM.
    t11_fan and Skidz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    It is possible to get free tokens.

This is the state of my account currently - and I've not spent a penny on the game.

Its just a case of working out which offers work and which ones don't and going after the FREE ones. It has got a lot harder to get free tokens in the last month or so, but it is still possible.

I'd also say using the minimum amount of tokens possible is wise. I very rarely go after scout players as I don't think they are worth the 50 Tokens, even though I can easily use those tokens if needed.
    UK & US farmers are in different category than farmers from the other countries. Don't you want to send me somehow your 207 tokens? You would get a nice number

If I could send you tokens then I would!

I think I use around 80 tokens on average a season - and bar last season when I didn't bother farming at all I have always started a new season with more tokens than I started the previous one with!

A few months ago it was possible to farm 200+ Tokens A DAY. Now its down to around 10/15 a day and its harder to do. Its still enough to keep playing the game for free, but I'm now at the point where I am not bothering to farm much at all any more as its simply become pointless to me.
    Last edited by kynan; 11-18-2014 at 05:48 PM.

It is possible to play 35T and 28T and remain competitive. Obviously the season before, by day 17 you should not be spending anymore token. So that will give you roughly 12 T to carry forward to next season. Some ppl who bid wisely can carry forward 18-20T.

It is still possible to spend one or two tokens to win bids on the first day if you know the right time of the day to bid. It will be almost impossible during day 2-5 to win a bid with max two tokens.

NFC Kuching for me carried forward 18T from last season and have gotten four 5* players (x9) with 7 tokens.

So the trick is to accumulate your tokens first and no live day by day...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast