Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Tokens - help

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    If I could send you tokens then I would!

I think I use around 80 tokens on average a season - and bar last season when I didn't bother farming at all I have always started a new season with more tokens than I started the previous one with!

A few months ago it was possible to farm 200+ Tokens A DAY. Now its down to around 10/15 a day and its harder to do. Its still enough to keep playing the game for free, but I'm now at the point where I am not bothering to farm much at all any more as its simply become pointless to me.
    Yes unless you are prepared to spend hours wasting your life away for very little!, it is still possible to get a few more but its just not worth too much effort anymore, I do about 15-20 mins a day on token videos now as appose to an hour at least before!, I am getting about 200-250 a season which I spend the first day of the new season on 4 scouts instead of buying 11 lol.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Dreamer
    kynan should be talking about reselling talents to whales in nego, as you can gain up to 20 tokens for selling a player that way.

The reason is simple: a 6* 18 year old is better than 22 year old scout. So whales are happy to pay 50 tokens for them (therefore you gain 20).

There is very low number of whales at the lower levels, it is easier to do it on a server with more paying players if you are at a higher level.

I need some tokens!! plz anyone give me some suggestions! !

I still can't earn a token

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12