Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Power T vs Scout

Apprentice

Power T vs Scout

Earlier I raised a thread for Power T vs Personal T.
    Unanimously everybody says it is more economical for Power T.

Now if I have a 5 star player and wants to Power him to 6 star.
    In terms of purchasing Rest (I still think 46T for 50 rests is bloody ex), how many would I need before he moves to 6 star.
    Of course it depends on what quality in the 5 star, whether he just turns 5 star or nearing 6 star.

I would think it is more economical to spend 50T on a 6 star Scout; but on the other hand I am being offered **** Scouts.

So PT vs Scouts ?
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Unanimously everybody says it is more economical for Power T.

It is not true or depend, if you will start with a player with SA, yes it is, if won't, is not at all.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

if the player has SA, it sure worth power training players when he is 18 yo.. if not , that is an extra 50 skills points difference to be calculated .. remember meanwhile, you will still spend some tokens when bidding, and in some you even may fail and you can end up paying 20-30T for good players (counting other failed bids too) .. you will not have that hassle when buying a scout player
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

It's a case of buying 18-19 year-olds with quality ending in 4 or 9 vs 22-25 year old scouts with quality ending 4 or 9 that are already 75 skill points ahead of the 18-19 year-old, It probably cost 120T to bring an 18-19 year-old to a high end scout via Power Training and not forgetting the purchase price of the player from the auctions.

I'd say the scouts just 'edge' it, because of the cost initally to get the 18-19 year-old to 7*
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

depends buddy

Apprentice
    Scout will last for 3 seasons 100%. Saves time for PT. He can play at once, ASAP he joins to the crew. PT will last 4-5 days. SC will not progress much in 5-6 days but still counts. Also red tokens may be needed for PT. SC has already great skills+SA.

Second mind is that SC and player can be low mark high skill players...that is risk Each SC and PT have.

My choice is SC. Without PT he will make progress ~30points till end of the league, and PT will last 4-6 days+bid wars.

Are girl guides harder to train than scouts, they certainly seem to have the better SA's.
    July Fourth and fmldotcom like this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's a case of buying 18-19 year-olds with quality ending in 4 or 9 vs 22-25 year old scouts with quality ending 4 or 9 that are already 75 skill points ahead of the 18-19 year-old, It probably cost 120T to bring an 18-19 year-old to a high end scout via Power Training and not forgetting the purchase price of the player from the auctions.

I'd say the scouts just 'edge' it, because of the cost initally to get the 18-19 year-old to 7*
    exactly... and let us don't forget the no. of Ts we will pay for failed bidding and the winning bidding itself
    have to say if i bought an 18 yo who is 4* (on border of 5*) sure he will be as good when 20 years just by playing regularly and training when rested compared to having a 6* scout at age of 22 and 23
    so on the long term buying scouts is not a great solution .. i feel it is more about giving more quality at the team while developing the other kids to survive and be competitive in the league
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Scouts is much more effective, yet I rarely see any good scouts until mid season. I only buy scouts in the beginning of the season to take full advantage of owning him and get more skill points. I power train players because they are young, and a player that I want to have in my squad for a long time. I don't know how it takes 5,6 days to PT but I got a near 6 star 19yo with SA the most expensive in value compared to his equivalents and less than 2 days I got him to 7 stars. Hard training as much as I can usually gets 30-40 points for stretching, 50-80 for cardio and 90-120 for match practice. I try to keep his condition above 90 before each training and I notice the better results. If stretching and match practice are both available at once I would train match practice first, refill his condition then stretch. Sometimes if the availability of the heavy training is coming soon after the lighter training I would wait a little bit. I wonder if Match practice will give better results if the whole team was training at once. Also anyone know why the player has sometimes train better sometimes worse? After resting my player for one day, he has picked up his pace again. July Forth you have vast experience in this can you explain? I'm sure everyone would like to know the most effective way of burning green boosters.
    July Fourth likes this.

lol i prefere to buy a scout with 50 tokens not to buy green boosters... rise your hole team not only 1 player !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast