Thread: Great "Free" Token offer for UK Sky Television Subscribers

Rookie

Great "Free" Token offer for UK Sky Television Subscribers

Go to Fyber and look for the "Sky Sports Mobile TV" offer. It's (i think) 258 tokens if you buy a subscription (I say 258 because I had 3 tokens before I did this and I now have 261..).

The best part about it is that Sky are currently offering a 7 Day Free Trial of the service

So once you've selected the offer from Fyber, download the app, sign in with your Sky ID and purchase any of the subscriptions - it will ask you if you wish to take up the free trial offer, so obviously accept that.

The subscription is created through iTunes and will automatically renew after 7 days to a paid subscription so you must remember to cancel.

Obviously I cannot promise that your tokens won't be revoked after you cancel but as it stands, i've just taken up the offer and activated the free trial and almost immediately received my 258 tokens.

Supersonic currently do the same offer but do not choose them as you're likely to never get the tokens or have to wait forever for them after providing a DNA sample to prove you did the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by hankhandsome View Post
    Go to Fyber and look for the "Sky Sports Mobile TV" offer. It's (i think) 258 tokens if you buy a subscription (I say 258 because I had 3 tokens before I did this and I now have 261..).

The best part about it is that Sky are currently offering a 7 Day Free Trial of the service

So once you've selected the offer from Fyber, download the app, sign in with your Sky ID and purchase any of the subscriptions - it will ask you if you wish to take up the free trial offer, so obviously accept that.

The subscription is created through iTunes and will automatically renew after 7 days to a paid subscription so you must remember to cancel.

Obviously I cannot promise that your tokens won't be revoked after you cancel but as it stands, i've just taken up the offer and activated the free trial and almost immediately received my 258 tokens.

Supersonic currently do the same offer but do not choose them as you're likely to never get the tokens or have to wait forever for them after providing a DNA sample to prove you did the offer.
    Spend the tokens on squad improvements, they cannot revoke tokens you have already spent or dont have ???

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    Spend the tokens on squad improvements, they cannot revoke tokens you have already spent or dont have ???
    yeah that's the plan. i can't really see them revoking them anyway as the terms of the offer say 'purchase a subscription' and i've done that, even though i've not actually spent any real money.

they could potentially use the fact that no money has changed hands to be petty i suppose, but i doubt that'll happen. i shall certainly update once i've cancelled the offer in a few days.

Spend quick on scout,jersey or emblem because im sure they will revoce you the offer and lose the tokens...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Spend quick on scout,jersey or emblem because im sure they will revoce you the offer and lose the tokens...
    Well i've just signed a 5 star striker with one-on-one scoring ability that's rated 3 points higher than my reserve striker .. for one token .. so i'm not doing too well in the "spend them quickly" department .. hehe

if it comes to it, i'll just get the top cash injection and stock up on health packs - easy way to get rid of everything.

Well i've just signed a 5 star striker with one-on-one scoring ability that's rated 3 points higher than my reserve striker .. for one token .. so i'm not doing too well in the "spend them quickly" department .. hehe

if it comes to it, i'll just get the top cash injection and stock up on health packs - easy way to get rid of everything.
    Buy an premium/official emblem to scare the other managers...

When they want them back you go in debt with tokens i guess ??? Dont know it for sure but i have seen picture with tokens in debt