Thread: All 5 stars on your team but still losing.........! Please Help me!

All 5 stars on your team but still losing.........! Please Help me!

Hello, I am on level 6..... my average rating is 45.0 and all 11 players on my squad are five stars and 3 of those are special abilities. I use a 4-3-3 formation and there are arrows only on 4 players including my dc and mc and 1 striker. I have had many previous matches with very bad teams with 2 stars and 3 stars and I lose to them !!! Today I just had a league match with a 34 average rating with only one 5 star on his team and the rest 3 stars , 2 stars or 1 stars,. My morale was full and condition was full. Till half time I was losing 3-1 but I came back to make it 3-3(final time)! I cant believe this happened! He used a 4-1-2-1-2 formation! It has happened before many times and even with teams with bad formations , there is 80-20 and he has all 2 stars, I only win by 1 or 2 goals, while others with my rating are beating that team 8-0 or 9-0! Please help me, give me advice on tactics and formation and whatever else you think might be the problem! Thank you very much, Please reply soon

My opinion is that quality teams with 5 stars average quality dont have to go with such an extreme attacking formation...

Show us your roster m8. We need to check your players age, position, quality and special abilities! I am sure there will be a more successful formation that focus on attack without neglecting defence.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

All 5 stars on your team but still losing.........! Please Help me!-top-leven.jpg
    There's my team, thanks for the help..... pls give some more

Sorry, I am having some problems with my picture uplodaing, so I will tell you myself, my average age is 21.9. I have 3 special abilities on my starting eleven, 4 in total,....... and there are no players on wrong posisitions! So now please, tell me a solution, tell me how I can start dominating and winning again......... this has happened to me on level 5 aswell. I just dont understand! Why always me!

My team is level 22.6, the higher team level in my league. but after several time wasting my money to bought higher level player..i'm always lost, beaten by lower level team than me. I'm change my strategy with hard attacking, hard defending still don't success. Now, I'm very frustrated, thinking that I'm using by you to earn money.This not good.Please be honest to us that PAID to play! I mean..spend lot of money just to get satisfaction in playing this lovely game. I'm afraid to imagine if I'm using my credit card than just to received this frustration. My advised, please be honest to us, don't just thinking to make money