Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By kikouno
  • 1 Post By kikouno

Thread: Best Player - Most Goals / Assists ever

Best Player - Most Goals / Assists ever

Hi all,

M Rodrigues retired yesterday at the age of 33 after 14 seasons at Arsenal FC, he was a stock player given by T11 at the start of Season 1.

Fans applauded M Rodrigues' final contribution to Arsenal FC at the final whistle which brought his total match appearances to 646, a new record for the club.

Despite his ageing legs, M Rodrigues rewarded the fans by scoring one final goal bringing his total scoring record to 527.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best Player - Most Goals / Assists ever-t11-stats-eng-1-.jpg   Best Player - Most Goals / Assists ever-t11-stats-eng-2-.jpg  

M Rodrigues has taken the role of youth development coach, hopefully he will pass on his knowledge to the next up and coming young talent

Quote Originally Posted by kikouno View Post
    Hi all,

M Rodrigues retired yesterday at the age of 33 after 14 seasons at Arsenal FC, he was a stock player given by T11 at the start of Season 1.

Fans applauded M Rodrigues' final contribution to Arsenal FC at the final whistle which brought his total match appearances to 646, a new record for the club.

Despite his ageing legs, M Rodrigues rewarded the fans by scoring one final goal bringing his total scoring record to 527.
    You should be in Hall of Fame...Post there...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    You should be in Hall of Fame...Post there...
    Good suggestion, I'll post on Hall of Fame but I don't think these stats will break any records

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hey, good player man.
    But why you decided to give him a new role now at his age ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by kikouno View Post
    Good suggestion, I'll post on Hall of Fame but I don't think these stats will break any records
    most assists will be broken ... till now it is under chano peterson's name with 417 assists and your player broke it by more than 100 assists
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Hey, good player man.
    But why you decided to give him a new role now at his age ?
    It was on season 2 if I recall correctly, when I was still learning about the game. I gave up on the new role and concentrated on getting him to to at least 5 stars for each new season. During seasons 2/3/4 he was always on 6 or 7 stars.

Quote Originally Posted by FCB View Post
    most assists will be broken ... till now it is under chano peterson's name with 417 assists and your player broke it by more than 100 assists
    Wow didn't realise that, thanks for pointing it out. He had the Corner ability from the start and always had him on corners and free kick duties, once he scored a hat-trick from free-kicks, I'm sure that's not a record but it was cool to see.

Because of his Corner ability, he was prolific with his assists, he always had the top assist record on the league with each season that passed, only the last few seasons I couldn't train him to 5 stars and his level dropped, I think it cost me a few trophies in the last few seasons (if you look at my league position stats). But I was reluctant to drop him, always played him for 90 minutes.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.