Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Amane Ito
  • 1 Post By Staggy Stagg
  • 1 Post By reddeviljohn

Thread: Negative bank balance

Negative bank balance

So I didn't log in to the game for a month or so... and since Top11 removed the free agents from the Transfer Market, I still don't see how to keep my bank balance positive. Sure, I can watch the ads that give some additional income but what about buying new players? I refuse to invest my tokens for "bank investment" because I do not buy tokens. Are here any experienced (free-to-play) players who can have enough cash to even buy new players each season? If so, please tell me how. I don't see the point in playing the game without making any transfers. By the way, I'm on league level 31.

This is an issue which is well known in forum circles but Nordeus it seems do not want to know about it. When you get above level 20 approximately you are constantly battling against a negative bank balance as player wages etc far exceed income. This makes it almost impossible to play for free any longer and you have to buy tokens for in game cash. Of course Nordeus will not address this as it is a way of making money for them. So that leaves us players with the option of farming hard or taking over a lower level team if you do not want to pay to play. Like you say, buying players is difficult. I have this to look forward to but I'm a token buyer so it won't bother me. I play this as a hobby so don't mind spending for a few tokens every 3-4 months.

FC Loella. Level 13. Server 121.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

I see. I didn't know that once you reach a certain level, you must become a pay-to-win player. This is really sad. I had so much fun playing the game at the earlier levels that I watched (almost) every game. Now I don't even care to attend one game per season.

In my opinion there are only 3 options left to continue playing. They are as follows:

1. Buy money with tokens
    2. Be a token buyer (duh)
    3. Qualify (somehow) to the Champions League every season

I can play a bit with option 1 but it wouldn't last many seasons. Token buyer? No, thanks. CL qualification? Mission impossible without quality players or in my case with no defenders.

Dreamer
    What is your stadium seats and ticket price?
    Past level 18 or so the main income came from ticket sales, not competition prizes.

The longer you stay in cup and CL the more income. If you lost both already, play friendly. Ticket income is a lot less in friendly matchs but it's home game always so you actually miss out little.

It is possible to buy no players from the market as you can sign more than 2 players for free and another 2 players with tokens from the academy. There are people who have teams entirely consists of academy spawns alone after a few seasons. Playing a little I get to max cash in about 5 seasons without much effort. In fact, the higher your level the easier.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    There is another solution. Right a nice post if you like, a team show case for your team and say goodbye.
    If you still like the game, start over from the beginning. Anyway, I don't think that the game/company is interest to keep players above lv 20. Rather the opposite as I can see from the posts.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    What is your stadium seats and ticket price?
    Past level 18 or so the main income came from ticket sales, not competition prizes.

The longer you stay in cup and CL the more income. If you lost both already, play friendly. Ticket income is a lot less in friendly matchs but it's home game always so you actually miss out little.

It is possible to buy no players from the market as you can sign more than 2 players for free and another 2 players with tokens from the academy. There are people who have teams entirely consists of academy spawns alone after a few seasons. Playing a little I get to max cash in about 5 seasons without much effort. In fact, the higher your level the easier.
    Seating capacity is maxed out (260000). Ticket price is set for 48. I don't know how many fans visit my home game. To know that I have to watch one game. You have a good point with the players from the academy. One is for free which means I can sell him. For the better one I don't have to spend money but only tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    There is another solution. Right a nice post if you like, a team show case for your team and say goodbye.
    If you still like the game, start over from the beginning. Anyway, I don't think that the game/company is interest to keep players above lv 20. Rather the opposite as I can see from the posts.
    Team showcase? There isn't much to showcase because I've been a mediocre manager for the most part :P. I still didn't win CL or Cup trophy. Starting the game from scratch is out of question.

Dreamer
    In a completed game, click on the game and go to spectators tab, scroll down you can see the attendence even if you haven't attended that game.

I think you can increase it a bit for your level. The maximum amount you may gain in a match from tickets is linked to the number of fans in both teams in the match, meaning you can increase your ticket price if you are playing against top players in your league.

My level is 21 with 4.49m fans, current setting is league ticket 45, cup 50 and CL 50. Friendly with jose can sell for 18...

Addicted
    I sympathise with you itrogo. I also do not buy tokens and I have a team at level 31 and I am losing 15M a day even with a full stadium and 60 entrance. I am lucky though as I can get tokens by watching videos on the T11 website (not facebook) and so can usually get 1 or 2 extra tokens a day. But last season I improved my team for the first time in many seasons and it cost me 170 tokens just to get money from the bank. I am now in a position to get promoted this season but will have to wait 4-5 seasons to build up my tokens to a sufficient level in order to improve my team again. Most tokens will be used to bankroll my team (probably 45 a season if I can get them) and I try to sell my 0 token youth player.
    I don't think that there is ever going to be an answer to this problem and the token buyers will prevail.
    itrogo likes this.

this is an issue close to my heart and one of the reasons I have retired my team and gone back to level 1
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4