Thread: bad luck but not complain

bad luck but not complain

Bought today 20 yeard old dc,had league game made substitution 68min game sent my new player to game.2 min later at 70 min of game he get injured.What happened?broken leg 16 days.I think he tripped on the grassnobody get card in this time.I dont remmember when my player was of so long time.
    Just sharing with you guys,no complaining

I usually find that playing a player immediately after buying him, I run the risk of injury. When I buy a player, I keep him just in the squad, with training sessions for at least two days, before putting him in my team.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I usually find that playing a player immediately after buying him, I run the risk of injury. When I buy a player, I keep him just in the squad, with training sessions for at least two days, before putting him in my team.
    And if I wasn't in such an important league game I would do that.... tomorrow's CL game is meaningless... top spot assured....
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Yes but still there is no big difference between 10 or 16 days, you are still "forced" to use full recover for him.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I recovered him,had some boosters plus watched videos,now still will be under training program