Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf
  • 1 Post By t11_fan

Thread: where to spend condition of my players?

where to spend condition of my players?

my experience showed me that the "loss condition / progress-ratio" is nearly always the same. if you play a league match, you lose round about 20-25 condition and get maximum progress. if you play a friendly you lose round about 10 condition and get a bit less than half of the progress of a leaguematch. and if you train (stretch 2bars) you gain about 1/3 of friendly progress. Ofc, in matches the progress depends on participation. so a good positioned important player will get a benefit in matches.
    Is that all right?

so is it a good choice to let all players play about 70" and the important players at least 90" or even maybe 120" and more in league. and then go on and let the players that are old and/or cheap do friendlys for the additional boosters. and let the guys that will get a good progress in training (cause they are expensive and young) train with stretch 2bars to avoid injuries?

does the skill of the opponent has influence on my skill-progress? (f.e. i am lvl 3 and my friend is lvl 15 and i do friendly vs him, make him to missposition his whole team like 0 - 0 - 2 -5 -3 so he gets a penelty at posession and his player play on wrong position so i even win against such an opponent? or is this wasted effort and useless)?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    A good strategy is to train the young fast trainers and to play with the old ones (or the slow trainers).
    The raise after the game has nothing to do with the performance or the difc. of the match or the Q of the oppo.
    Play friendlies with easy team so you can win and get the blue pack.
    This is an example from my guide - a friendly game against Morinho and against an easy team. Same progress.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-chris-16.html
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

VIP
    You can regain 40% condition every day (5% every 3 hours), as you know already... There is no difference in gain if you train them normal or hard, or you play games, either official or friendly ones... I'll try to explain to explain using average values... Basically, 40% means you can use 13 1/3 Stretching trainings per day... 13 1/3 times 28 days in a season = 373 1/3 Stretching trainings per season... Average Stretching training range of a young talented player is 15-25, so average value is 20... 373 1/13 times 20 = 7466 2/3% skill progress per season... Distance between two stars is 7500%, so, basically, young talent can reach 1 star per season just training... But, in a game he can be Man of the Match and get free skill point... Talented players, age 22-25 can reach star in 2 seasons, and those aged 26-29 in 4 seasons... Flops (free token players from YA) get around half what talented players get at the same age...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGoth View Post
    does the skill of the opponent has influence on my skill-progress?
    No. It is all same, training or match, weaker or stronger opponent, rate of -cond/progress+ is same.
    So count like this:
    40%sp/day*28days=1120%sp, then 1120%sp*5 (progress ratio per skill point; number of sp earned/1%condition lost)=5600
    Divide that number with 100 (because you need 100% of skill progress to earn one skill point) and result is 56.
    What does that number mean?
    56 (unsigned skillpoints)= nubmer of skill points which player (who has 5%skill progres per 1% lost condition growth rate) will earn in one season without adding skill points, without motm sp bonus or friends sp pack gift.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

thank you. now i know what to do next question incoming

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGoth View Post
    my experience showed me that the "loss condition / progress-ratio" is nearly always the same. if you play a league match, you lose round about 20-25 condition and get maximum progress. if you play a friendly you lose round about 10 condition and get a bit less than half of the progress of a leaguematch. and if you train (stretch 2bars) you gain about 1/3 of friendly progress. Ofc, in matches the progress depends on participation. so a good positioned important player will get a benefit in matches.
    Is that all right?

so is it a good choice to let all players play about 70" and the important players at least 90" or even maybe 120" and more in league. and then go on and let the players that are old and/or cheap do friendlys for the additional boosters. and let the guys that will get a good progress in training (cause they are expensive and young) train with stretch 2bars to avoid injuries?

does the skill of the opponent has influence on my skill-progress? (f.e. i am lvl 3 and my friend is lvl 15 and i do friendly vs him, make him to missposition his whole team like 0 - 0 - 2 -5 -3 so he gets a penelty at posession and his player play on wrong position so i even win against such an opponent? or is this wasted effort and useless)?
    1 train per day...is good

Banned
    Depends,you can use 2 trains per day....but with 2 lines...