Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: pre 6-stars, where to spend Skillpoints?

pre 6-stars, where to spend Skillpoints?

where to spend skillpoints when your players are 5 stars and only a few skillpoints away from 6 stars? i am lvl 3 and i've never owned a 6-starplayer. but i've bought many 5 stars this season and i've read that 5* train significant better than 6*. so i am thinking about these options:
    -spend points into SA
    -spend points into another Position
    -save points
    -spend points for the next star

i got young expensive talents (18 / 19 years old and realy realy expensive 5,8M), young moderate players (18-20 between 3,2 and 4,5M) and some bad players or realy old players. and all of them are 5 Stars and reach nearly the 6th one.

so. which option is the best one?

VIP
    Training 6-star is slightly slower than 5-star, it changes significantly at 7th star... imo, it depends of the player position... if it's MC, no SA will help him play better, so another position might be useful... if it's defender, I prefer Aerial Ability SA over Defensive Wall SA... and if it's attacker, Free Kick SA might be useful addition to one of them who is consistent performer... for wingers I prefer Corner SA, 'cause they are usually short and not useful in the box... anyway, if a player is poor performer, nothing will help him to play better... Some of SA are useful for some type of players, but most of them is waste of skill points...

Training 6-star is slightly slower than 5-star, it changes significantly at 7th star...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It depends from your strategy and goals. If you have in front some knock out rounds in Cup/ CH.L. or difficult opponents in league, give it to quality. If not, give it to sa or a second position AMC + AMR or AML, DC +DR/DL , ST +AMC .

Stepenwolf post has good advices.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Banned
    Better a 5* star player young than 6* player(scout)...

There is no need to post something without say anything, just for adding a +1 post in your account.
    Nobody gonna give you a price

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    There is no need to post something without say anything, just for adding a +1 post in your account.
    Nobody gonna give you a price
    agree

Sid, is this you ?

There is also another option: save them for next season. This way your players growth won't change and next season you can add that skill points and he will again have 5* but higher Q because his growth was faster.

skill points always by my viewpoint, SA in 2nd option but not in a 5* players, so, in a 4* because trains faster.
    You can loose lot of time of the season training a SA that maybe will not work in a 5* player....then 1st if you wanna go for this way you have to see now how work the player.... if is good and contributes, don't touch. If not good and wanna prove to makethis work maybe can go well... but SA's or so are never a guarantee.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast