Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Where is the logic in Top11???

Where is the logic in Top11???

The simple example:
    The 2nd Cup Game. 1st i won with the score 1:2. So the 2nd game...+13% of my possesion, 11 players in my team, he received a 1 red card (so 10 players on the field). The rating of his team is less than the rating of my team...all statistics show that i am the leader of the game, BUT...i lose it with the score 2:3 (as you can suppose the 3rd goal appeared at the very very end of the game as i would not have time to turn the game to the draw score).
    Where is the logic in this game??? What the sence to buy the best players as the 3 star central defender bit all my attacks with the 5 star players??? What the sense???

Quote Originally Posted by namiv View Post
    The simple example:
    The 2nd Cup Game. 1st i won with the score 1:2. So the 2nd game...+13% of my possesion, 11 players in my team, he received a 1 red card (so 10 players on the field). The rating of his team is less than the rating of my team...all statistics show that i am the leader of the game, BUT...i lose it with the score 2:3 (as you can suppose the 3rd goal appeared at the very very end of the game as i would not have time to turn the game to the draw score).
    Where is the logic in this game??? What the sence to buy the best players as the 3 star central defender bit all my attacks with the 5 star players??? What the sense???
    There is no logic in this game...

To encourage you into spending money.

The 2nd example...at the 19th minute i won the game with the score 2:0. The competitor lost 1 player due to the injury & don`t make any substitution (he was offline & i suppose there is no automatic substitutions for him). So again, my 11 players instead of his 10 players...our teams are almost equal (my has a little bit stronger) aaaaaaand...what do you think???...yes, guys, i missed my 1st goal at 77 minute and the last one (again as it was in the cup match) at 85th minute...

Watch this...

Put some LOGIC in this game??? WTF??? developers, do you know what is football?

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    Watch this...

It`s unbelievable, dude. So i suppose there is no necessity to buy best players, to watch the match or smth like that. Everything is depends on the PC choice: will you win or lose, & you have nothing to do with that...

Logic and t11. Pick one.
    namiv likes this.

Cup games always seem more of a lottery to me, just like the FA cup can cause upsets. Champions league and league seem a lot more consistent.
    namiv likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    No, it isn't that. The game has some logic but when one player get injured or get a red card (and the oppo manager doesn't watching the game) the program reacting with strange ways. Then everything is possible.
    I always prefer to play 11 against 11
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast