Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Full Condition

Full Condition

I've always been obessesed every player having 99% condition, but the other day after some bad maths I had some players on 94% but still managed to win comfortably enough. Does anyone play their games not at full fitness? What % would you say is a big risk?

Quote Originally Posted by ManoHotspur View Post
    I've always been obessesed every player having 99% condition, but the other day after some bad maths I had some players on 94% but still managed to win comfortably enough. Does anyone play their games not at full fitness? What % would you say is a big risk?
    LOL...obssesive on full condition...If they have full condition,they dont grow/improve...Its enough if you have over 50% condition to win every match...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I 'm always playing with condition in green bar - not 99% but over 85%. In finals - semi finals 99% condition and morale.
    If the game isn't going well - I 'm loosing or is going to a draw, I put hard attack, whole pitch pressure, hard tackling and maybe few red arrows. For doing this you must have good condition.
    If a game is easy, it's a ok to have less condition but then you risk with injuries. 1 injury maybe cost you 15 red packs for healing.
    Condition has nothing to do with grow/improve.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-29-2014 at 08:31 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I play with hard tackle and before match have all players green.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    LOL...obssesive on full condition...If they have full condition,they dont grow/improve...Its enough if you have over 50% condition to win every match...
    I do train them but do the maths so that they're 100% fit for the next match, I'm not sure if I was clear or not

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Just remember to tell you, if I have many players with 85-90 % , I want a little more but don't like to spend individuals green packs (from 87% to 102% ) , I set "rest all", spending 7 green packs and giving 5% to all players of the team.
    Another thing if you didn't notice, in the half of the match, the players gaining an extra 5% condition.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I don't normally bother that much with condition. I try to start a game with every player on green, but I've occasionally started with a player on yellow due to training, or playing in an earlier match.

I never run the players intentionally below around 50%, but I have no problems starting players who are around 70-75%. Performance wise I can't say I feel my team has really suffered as a result.

I try to play at least 3 friendly games within my squad of 22 as well as my competitive games each day. I have stopped training players, simply because they get injured too easily - and by playing friendlies you also get extra blue/red/green packs as well as money from the gate. With wages increasing as you go up levels, bringing in that extra revenue is good in my opinion in keeping my finances ticking over.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You are doing fine, keep them like that, less chances to get an injured players, plus your players should perform better if they have a great condition. Usually I always start with over 90% condition for all my players.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ManoHotspur View Post
    I do train them but do the maths so that they're 100% fit for the next match, I'm not sure if I was clear or not
    I've always done the same thing...I wouldn't say it's very important, but I do score a decent amount of late goals, say after the 75th minute mark.

Condition probably has no bearing on this, but I prefer to think that it does. The logic of mathematics would support this theory.

So team who play 3 competition sometimes start with yellow condition i.e just over 70% and can still win. If I can, I keep mine green (>80%) but 75% is acceptable to have a chance to last 90mins.

TO answer your question, 99% is ideal but not necessary. Even if they are at 99% I will do a training match jst to make them eat 5%...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T