Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: My League WTF :D

My League WTF :D

hey guys. today i realized that my league is one of the hardest leagues wich you can play in! when i looked at some opponents in the cup/champions league and what teams they have in their league (actually same legue level than me) i realized that my league is like 10000X harder than others. in my league 7 teams have at least 4 stars a few have 5 stars and one has scout level. the rest is close to 4 stars like me. in other leagues i see a couple of 2 star and 3 star teams and only a couple (like 2 or 3) 4 or 5 star teams. wtf how does nordeus generate this ?! or am i just very unlucky that im in a league with many tokenbuyers because at the beginning the league seemed very normal like all other leagues too. i cant hold up with that growth of other teams even if i try to transfer some good players. its very hard to get 4 stars and 5 stars on the transfer market because some ppl use to have like 30 or 40 tokens wich i will never be able to get without buying them lmao. and i dont want to tank 2 or 3 seasons untill i can go on ^^

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Same thing hapened to me previous season. 8 teams had 4-5-6* players. The guy who finished 8th had 5 6* players
    I won the CH.L. more easy than my league.
    I "un-friend" two guys from that season.
    This season back to normal.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-02-2014 at 04:57 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I just saw a league of token buyers in another server, competing in my market and destroying our tokens in insane bids.

The first has an 8* and several 7*

My League WTF :D-lmaothisfksht.jpg

The 8th through 12th are full of 6* and SA.

The last is full 5* and has one 6*
    Last edited by Celtic; 12-01-2014 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Same thing hapened to me previous season. 8 teams had 4-5-6* players. The guy who finished 8th had 5 6* players
    I won the CH.L. more easy than my league.
    I "un-friend" two guys from this season.
    This season back to normal.
    so u think my fl is the problem because i have some rly op freinds

but the problem with token buyers rly pisses me off. i also bought tokens once or twice but i cannot stand ppl wich do it like every week or sth. in real soccer players have other influences to decide for a club than tokens atm i'm still 4th because i smashed everyone in the first games when they still had normal teams. now its gonna be hard to go into next league.
    Last edited by samupro97; 12-01-2014 at 06:19 PM.

So, they power training their players ...
    Same thing I do. Starting with 5* players, ending with 6*-early 7*.
    I 'm also T buyer/farmer but a small one
    I think the most fair is a system like a salary cap , (like NBA) or a system with similar Q teams like the Cup in T11 but with same lv teams (because in Cup, upper lv teams can buy scouts who are 7-8-9* for me).

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    So, they power training their players ...
    Same thing I do. Starting with 5* players, ending with 6*-early 7*.
    I 'm also T buyer/farmer but a small one
    I think the most fair is a system like a salary cap , (like NBA) or a system with similar Q teams like the Cup in T11 but with same lv teams (because in Cup, upper lv teams can buy scouts who are 7-8-9* for me).
    you mean they buy load of fitness restore kits and train their players 10 times per day while giving them loads of fitness kits this should be restricted by a maximum of 3 or 5 uses per day lmao D:

Quote Originally Posted by samupro97 View Post
    hey guys. today i realized that my league is one of the hardest leagues wich you can play in! when i looked at some opponents in the cup/champions league and what teams they have in their league (actually same legue level than me) i realized that my league is like 10000X harder than others. in my league 7 teams have at least 4 stars a few have 5 stars and one has scout level.
    Yeah, the quality differences are indeed immense. Unfriending strong (token buying or simply good) managers helps to get easier leagues, but from time to time you get into hammer leagues. I usually try to use such seasons to rebuild my squad and detect low form players.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

The most common way for leagues to be created is by friends lists - my league is mainly 5* and 6* teams and the same 6 or 7 teams have been together for 5 seasons now, we like it that way. I did this by adding ppl I met in the Cup and later stages of CL. (I did this after I had a 'no friends' random league and was bored to bits with the undefeated season.)

Sometimes you having just 1 or 2 particular friends, who then have many mutual friends, is enough to pull you into the league.

Same thing works for low level teams, if you add friends of same or lower quality then you'll be paired with them if there are enough common/mutual friends to strengthen the link.

If you have no same level friends you'll get a random league.

So you're either are being pulled together with friends or friends of friends or both.

PS. The closer the links between friends the more likely you are to be put together. We have an OMA league where 16 teams were created on the same server over 2 leagues - 2 lots of 7 promoted teams were them pulled together into 1 league in Season 2 because all the teams only had those friends and no others.

you mean they buy load of fitness restore kits and train their players 10 times per day while giving them loads of fitness kits this should be restricted by a maximum of 3 or 5 uses per day lmao D:
    hey, no 10 times/day . Almost impossible, but I do 3-4 times.
    But it's not so simple you know. You must have the right stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by samupro97 View Post
    There are people playing this 18h per day and some spending over 1000 pounds (-2000 dollars) per month.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast