Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: After almost one year of playing it still happenes..

Dreamer
    MC can get 9 form but it's just a bit rare compared other positions.

The fact MC can participate both attack and defense (ST never give "headed clearance", D won't shoot from distance nor run-in, while MC can do everything) make them overwork and doing good both takes a miracle.

After almost one year of playing it still happenes..-mc9.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yes, I know. I had only one MC (in my 6 seasons so far) that got some 9 during the season. I 'm not sure if this has to do with the defense role of the player. My MC, a scout/list with Free-kick special ability was scoring almost in every game from free kick and had many successful assists from corners.
    The next season his performance dropped a lot (common for scout list players)

After almost one year of playing it still happenes..-rivaldo-scout-s3.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

It reminds me of another mobile game whereyou are the player on the pitch. I would score 2 goals and make 1 assist and I get low rating and my manager wasn't happy. Eventually I end up on sub bench because of poor performance. I would be subbed in about 70 min score and make 2 assists and guess what manager wasn't happy with my performance on that match. How many players in the world actually comes on late in the game and create chances plus score?

I completely agree, I kinda wonder if Nordeus know that everything thinks certain parts of their game is just insanely stupid and laughable. I lost 1-0 today and all my strikers got an 8, they did a great service in not scoring for me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123