Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: After almost one year of playing it still happenes..

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I had a Nordeus gen MC scoring 2 goals per match and getting 8s and 9s.
    I also had 3 nordgens who started with impressive performances but later on they get back to their favorite 6-7.
    Ofc I 'm talking about MC & GK.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    in my team if i get 8 is a big day,they only get 6-7 and after some time they start to have 5 on line...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    I blame dips on MC ratings on Cards and Fouls

After replacing iffy rating MCs (that were still scoring) on my OMA team I found the foul count in tight games was down.

Is it true? Who cares, its an explanation that stops me having to think about it any more so I'm sticking with it.
    Interesting, I might have to look into that with my Team, but then I might have to buy more MCs. Hmm.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm having the same issue but with a 6* GK aged 20. His form has been (4-6-5-5-5), gone as low as 3 but no higher than 6 in form. I bought 2 5* keepers at the start of the season and this one has trained very fast but his form is poor. Yet I have a 5* keeper 5M more expensive than the 6* with much better form (7-6-7-7-8).

Question is, should I sell the 6* keeper with poor form and play my 5* keeper with better form? Or doesn't it really matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Blackwell View Post
    I'm having the same issue but with a 6* GK aged 20. His form has been (4-6-5-5-5), gone as low as 3 but no higher than 6 in form. I bought 2 5* keepers at the start of the season and this one has trained very fast but his form is poor. Yet I have a 5* keeper 5M more expensive than the 6* with much better form (7-6-7-7-8).

Question is, should I sell the 6* keeper with poor form and play my 5* keeper with better form? Or doesn't it really matter?
    Is he making mistakes ('not confident saves' etc) or not contributing by collecting the ball at corners or FK or 'smothering'. Does he fail mostly at 1-on-1. Or are you winning anyway.

Look at what he does or doesn't do; not the stats he gets while standing around scratching his butt.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 12-06-2014 at 10:41 AM. Reason: added ;

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Is he making mistakes ('not confident saves' etc) or not contributing by collecting the ball at corners or FK or 'smothering'. Does he fail mostly at 1-on-1. Or are you winning anyway.

Look at what he does or doesn't do not the stats he gets while standing around scratching his butt.
    I'm playing the league leader and a champion league quarter final today, both tough opponents so I'll watch his performance closely and report back here with a verdict after both games are played.

MC' s ratings are low usually. There are almost no MC who can produce 8 ratings very often. A 7 is a good rating for an MC. It means that he played very well.

Dreamer
    Only MC who can keep 8 or above form are those under powertraining, or is of old age with high quality.

If you want to keep the high form just keep using green packs. It's double edged though as this greatly increases the chance of injury.

Buffs Mad I can see why my goal keeper has a consistent low rating now. It's because my defence and midfield are blocking my opponents shots every time they shoot or the shot was deflected off a player which leave my keeper with nothing to do.

I was watching the text and throughout that whole time my keepers name wasn't even mentioned, not once! I guess I'll see his true potential next season when I keep him on
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Well, 3 goals from my MC and still get a 7. What else he can do ?
    After almost one year of playing it still happenes..-rivelino-1.jpg
    After almost one year of playing it still happenes..-rivelino-rate-7.jpg

If sometimes any of my MC gets 8, we are opening champagnes
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast