Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Time to abandon my level30 team..advice needed

Addicted

Time to abandon my level30 team..advice needed

I cannot sustain my level 30 team without buying tokens
    Attachment 33703
    Attachment 33704
    I do not have enough money to renew contracts let alone buy players and I do not have enough tokens to go to the bank to keep this team going.
    My question is, is it best to go for a new team at level 1 (which I am reluctant to do) or a team at a slightly higher level. I don't fancy starting totally from scratch again. Any experience of this or advice would be welcome.
    Last edited by Staggy Stagg; 12-03-2014 at 07:08 PM.

VIP
    Whatever you choose, do it first day of new season...

Addicted
    OK, sorry but don't know why the attached jpegs didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    I cannot sustain my level 30 team without buying tokens
    Attachment 33703
    Attachment 33704
    I do not have enough money to renew contracts let alone buy players and I do not have enough tokekens to go to the bank to keep this team going.
    My question is, is it best to go for a new team at level 1 (which I am reluctant to do) or a team at a slightly higher level. I don't fancy starting totally from scratch again. Any experience of this or advice would be welcome.
    Start from season 1....Take over a new team....Is better,you have experience,tokens boosters,depo....so you can start over...But if you want abandon,abandon...is your choice,not mine...

Addicted
    Hi SuperDunk, it's not a question of whether to abandon or not, it's a question of where to start again. The stadium building programme is a bit of a bore and I was wondering if taking over a club at a higher level was more fun.

start again hun from now you can buy players for next season !!! take over a team thats not going to promote you will get twice the money etc . its fun I did it and never looked back thinking of doing it every 6-10 seasons or so
    BeckStar likes this.

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Famous
    If you start again at level 1, you can relax as the games are easy. There are many robot or inexperience managers. You can easily dominate in league for some seasons.

From my experience, in the first few seasons, cash is the limited resource. The game gradually resumes to normal from level 3 up that token become the limited resource again (for a 35T per season manager like me). It is not easy to increase average quality quickly. Signing free agents are not too difficult. But it's difficult to find good ones. In first 2 seasons, I usually target 4* players because I cannot afford to buy many 5* players. But 4* players are good enough. You will have many fast trainers at level 1 that you can use them for many seasons.

I would agree with Mo Avengers If you start over and build your team now you would save lots of tokens, instead of buying players on day 1 ;P
    The problem with Lv 1 is.. free agents worth nothing, it's hard to find buyers for them n so on :P
    However here's a tip that you may already know.. on how to get more money on Lv 1 ;P
    Make few more facebook accounts, send an invite from your main topeleven account, get them to be in your same server- Sack the highest price 3Stars players, buy them with your main team :P put them for sale, buy them with ur alt teams.
    You can make 5-6mil with 4-5 accounts in no time ;P If you do that overnight you won't have anyone trying to outbid you on the free agent player.. that's all i wanted to add in here.
    good luck.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    I would agree with Mo Avengers If you start over and build your team now you would save lots of tokens, instead of buying players on day 1 ;P
    The problem with Lv 1 is.. free agents worth nothing, it's hard to find buyers for them n so on :P
    However here's a tip that you may already know.. on how to get more money on Lv 1 ;P
    Make few more facebook accounts, send an invite from your main topeleven account, get them to be in your same server- Sack the highest price 3Stars players, buy them with your main team :P put them for sale, buy them with ur alt teams.
    You can make 5-6mil with 4-5 accounts in no time ;P If you do that overnight you won't have anyone trying to outbid you on the free agent player.. that's all i wanted to add in here.
    good luck.
    I will call this cheating ;P Just joking. But instead of spending much time and effort, I will then select spend some real money as investments to T11.

Anyway, just for winning level 1 league, it is not necessary to put so many efforts. This may somehow help the team in long run. But after 1 season, the 2nd, 3rd..... teams cannot help you any more except for cheering in matches. They likely cannot promote and provide good player for you. The advantage you will still retain are some players to be sold for money. This helps your team. But level 2, 3, & 4 are still quite easy.

BTW, to Staggy, in level 1, it is also not easy to sell your low quality players, because there is no low level league team to take them. It is often necessary to sack them. The FA pool is weak. But I used many of them if I need players in their positions. In level 2, the FA are no longer useful. I always lack money to improve my team. You may sell players for money, but it is still difficult to sell players.

In fact, if there are some strong opponents in level 1, it can be interesting because the environment is quite different. After we promoted for several league level, the things we do in every seasons are similar and routine.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 12-04-2014 at 05:29 AM.

Nah, not cheating at all haha. Just being smarter than me and make money in another way instread of spending over 500T for money from Lv 1 to 3 as i did .. cause money on those levels are a problem I came up with this idea a bit too late tho.. wish i tought bout it earler ;D Coulda have invested 50€ in smth else.
    And yea, about FA on Lv 1, that's why you make alt teams to buy your FA from main team with those alt teams ;P
    Last edited by BeckStar; 12-04-2014 at 05:48 AM.
    cookizzz likes this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast