Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Time to abandon my level30 team..advice needed

Addicted
    WOW, etymology lessons and all I asked was a question about T11.
    Celtic likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yeah, I noticed in the forum that if one thread has many replies, the main question/subject is lost.
    But I answer to you too
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    Nah, not cheating at all haha. Just being smarter than me and make money in another way instread of spending over 500T for money from Lv 1 to 3 as i did .. cause money on those levels are a problem I came up with this idea a bit too late tho.. wish i tought bout it earler ;D Coulda have invested 50€ in smth else.
    And yea, about FA on Lv 1, that's why you make alt teams to buy your FA from main team with those alt teams ;P
    Yes, I agree it's not cheating. You can enjoy building super strong team with your strategies. However, in next time you manage a Level 1 team again, believe me you will very easily build the strongest team in your league without spending cash.

After further thinking about your strategy, I think you may not be able to arrange all transfers at your will because FA players or players in auction from your alt teams may be been seen by your other teams in the auction market. On the other hand, your various teams will likely be in the same league. So you may control some results.

BTW, I have experience to manage 2 teams in the same league and CL. At that time, both these teams and another team were fighting for the league title. When my teams faced each other, I felt very difficult to make decisions. I just let them play themselves. As I remember, at least one of these league matches was draw. It's bad because 1 point was lost. At the end, for league, my 2 teams champion and 2nd runners up respectively. For CL, they were winner and 1st runner up.

If you will just aim to make one of your team as winner, your decisions in such games will be easy. But I don't think it's difficult to make other teams as 1st runner up, 2nd runner up, etc.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 12-05-2014 at 06:03 AM.

Dreamer
    In strategy games this is called "smurfing", that is playing nearly-sure-win games with players way below your own skill level.
    When I first played I won 6 out of the first 7 leagues. I've even won the first league starting at day 4 which says how easy it was. I'm still f2p to this day and never farmed any tokens.

Yet, this game has no mechanics to prevent smurfing.

The main culprit is being that there is no advantage playing a higher league compared to a lower one, but the higher level you are the more disadvantage you get (stronger opponents, relatively lower competition prizes, smaller market). This is very different compared to most games with player level systems, which the higher level you achieve usually means you are stronger than the lower levels in every way.

This result in zero incentive to level up at all.
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Addicted
    Update......
    I have sold my best players, so I am going to end the season with about 200M in the bank but will lose 10M per day minimum next season. I will start the next season with 9 players so will have to buy retiring free agents just to put a team out. I can probably survive another season but will not be competitive, but, I will give it a go. I never shirk from a challenge and boy is this a challenge.
    The other thing is I cannot sell anymore players because I only have 14 left but with retirements and non renewal of contracts I will start next season with only 9 players. How does that work?
    Last edited by Staggy Stagg; 12-09-2014 at 03:32 PM.

Famous
    It's also a big challenge to keep your team survival financial next season. With L30 team, you can also collect more color packs which can be brought to new team in case you decide to take over another team.

As I remember from other posts, the system will sign retiring free agents for your team to ensure you will have 14 players.

Addicted
    Thanks cookizzz, I was wondering about that. On anther point, I tried to get the 'Black Cat' award by playing my weakest team out of position but the useless buggers of an opposition could only win 4-0 so no award..lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123