Thread: Nordgen vs Youth vs other Youth

Nordgen vs Youth vs other Youth

So my questions are:

1. Is there a difference between a 18yr old Nordgen on the market and my 18yr old 4* youth player? Should I expect similar results in training and performance?

2. Aside from the obvious difference in current skill level, what other differences are there between my 2 Youth players? Does the lower one compensate by training like a mofo? Or does he perform well despite his low rating? Or is he just a nice guy with a hot sister and an open tab at the bar?
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

Lemme ask another question also.

What affect do you generally see by having ONE astronomical player who you've power trained? I've have maybe 2-3 players with 7 stars each at a given time. The rest of that roster was loaded with 5-6 star players. Not bad except my league opponents had similar rosters so I wasn't dominating everyone. Now I have been inactive for a couple months and my team was full of 2-3 star players. I've got 2 Scouts now for some quick help and most my starters are at 4 stars. It's probably too late to salvage this season so I'll have another shot at this level. I just wanna know if that ONE guy will make a big difference.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

Dreamer
    The token costing player is a fast trainer. He would likely gain 150% progress for hard practice and over 120% for playing competitive match for 90min at 4~5*. I've seen over 300% progress in one match due to overtime and getting MOM.

It is not unusual for such player to perform good, since most managers will powertrain him regularly keeping his motivation high at all times. Having one that always give 8 or above form can be a game-changer, especially for MC and DMCs that are difficult to keep a high form compared to ST, AML/AMR and DCs.

Also, having a captain that always perform good can significantly increase your team morale.

Although operating one isn't exactly cheap, and you will find yourself in a difficult situation if such a captain is grounded (due to cards or injury).

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    1. Is there a difference between a 18yr old Nordgen on the market and my 18yr old 4* youth player? Should I expect similar results in training and performance?
    the expensive nordgen and academy players are about the same good quality players. They usually are "good programs".
    Ofc. their rates/performance depending from coaching but they are good.
    The free academy player cannot offer much (except money) to a competitive team. Maybe a free back up player for easy games ?
    Slow trainer and very low quality.

ONE guy will make a big difference.
    one guy isn't enough.
    One good ST, a couple of wingers, one good MC and 1-2 good defenders - with a 4-5-1 V yes.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html