Thread: What should i do?

What should i do?

hey guys.
    My strikers (or one of my strikers) seems to have a very very bad aim (even though the points tell me sth else) what makes my team not scoring like 60-70% of their big chances, while my opponents need like 5 chances to score 4 times. my better striker is a bad 5 star and my other striker is a mid 4 star. both have nice attacking skills and also good physical skills but it seems like strikers are better if they have nearly same points in all 3 categories (also defending) than excellent skills in 2 categories and only default defending skills. that my strikers leave so much chances results in my team losing every game like 3:5 or just in a 3:3 or also 1:1 if my team doesnt use 99% of its chances. you maybe will say now that the opponents defenders are just much better than mine and thats why my opponent scores much more often but i also lost like 3:5 against an opponent who had one great (5 star + special ability) and 2 **** defenders why i was using 3x 4 star defenders against 2x 4 star and 1x 5 star striker. but therefor i won against a guy 3:1 who only has 5 stars in his team and one dc and the goalie are scout level. back to the topic: i maybe will not get into next league because i actually didnt win my last 5 games and idk when i can win again.

my question is: should i play an cheap oldstar striker or defender to make sure to get one league higher or should i just leave things and hope that i will do it and if not then tank one season? or should i wait untill i played both my cl semi finals and buy from the money a nice young stirker or defender? thx in forward.

What I normally do if I have a prob player is bench him then bring in a 30-32 year old to do the job. They usually do and next season, the dud player may perform.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I consider Finishing and Creativity the two most important attributes then Shooting for an ST.

I often play only 1 ST in a defensive/counter attacking formation. The ST and wingers are my only players not expected to defend.

Here's what I consider a really good st:

What should i do?-marco.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I consider Finishing and Creativity the two most important attributes then Shooting for an ST.

I often play only 1 ST in a defensive/counter attacking formation. The ST and wingers are my only players not expected to defend.

Here's what I consider a really good st:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marco.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	33875
    i always play defensive + counter but if i would play normal or offensive the games would maybe end 8:10 or sth. i dont understand why i get so much goals with an rly not bad defense. well my dl and dr arent that nice but my dc's are both good 4 stars and my dmc is a good 5 star.

Don't look solely on the stars, also consider the marks the players get. When a player constantly gets 4-6 he needs a break or to be sold.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Don't look solely on the stars, also consider the marks the players get. When a player constantly gets 4-6 he needs a break or to be sold.
    well my players normally never get rating under 6